-

bamamopar

Reaction score
Where are a couple of pics from today.
243.jpg

Very nicely dun :cheers: and I don't see any rubber on the rear quarters :D
I see you took our members advice on turning the tires
Excellent Job Your dad will like these for sure, just one thing, did you get
any pictures of the lady :bball: or the drivers side ?

Very nicely dun :cheers: and I don't see any rubber on the rear quarters :D
I see you took our members advice on turning the tires
Excellent Job Your dad will like these for sure, just one thing, did you get
any pictures of the lady :bball: or the drivers side ?
No ladies but my computer was acting up so I will try to put some more pics up in a little bit. O yea I cleaned the rubber off. Dang the torque of a 440 is great lol.

I missed out on one here. I would of built a 500 inch wedge for it and made a hwy brawler out of it

Can't see the pics Mark. When you gonna bring it to the track? Is it gonna have anything for the fish?

Can't see the pics Mark. When you gonna bring it to the track? Is it gonna have anything for the fish?
Without traction nope. It prolly will be in the hi 9s now lol If I had drag radials its prolly be in the 7s. But its like the dart all stock but it has ac lol. The stroker for the dart will becoming at the end of the year.

Without traction nope. It prolly will be in the hi 9s now lol If I had drag radials its prolly be in the 7s. But its like the dart all stock but it has ac lol. The stroker for the dart will becoming at the end of the year.

I didn't see that other thread where you were borrowing the Charger for a photo shoot. So ya fooled me as I thought that you were buying one on the cheap.

Stroking the Dart this winter? Great! It'll almost run like my fish did after the change except you won't hook with stock spring location cause it still will run 255's at best - ask Casey. You will really like the difference the 4" arm makes. What crank / rod / piston setup you gonna use?

IMO all SBs need a stroker crank.

Wow...Not usually a fan of red, but the first-gen Chargers look so good in that color. Those Chargers are probably my favorite b-body mopars...Nice find.

I didn't see that other thread where you were borrowing the Charger for a photo shoot. So ya fooled me as I thought that you were buying one on the cheap.

Stroking the Dart this winter? Great! It'll almost run like my fish did after the change except you won't hook with stock spring location cause it still will run 255's at best - ask Casey. You will really like the difference the 4" arm makes. What crank / rod / piston setup you gonna use?

IMO all SBs need a stroker crank.

I have looked at Indy. They have a stroker kit and I can't remember what everything was or cost. I do remember it would get 11.5 to 1 not 9.5 I have now. I have to find someone good to send my heads to as well.

Wow...Not usually a fan of red, but the first-gen Chargers look so good in that color. Those Chargers are probably my favorite b-body mopars...Nice find.

The car was black for the 1st 20 years he owned it. He changed the color loved it and now he wants it black again. Lol thanks!

-
Back