The Al Bundy Thread

-
I love that show. And he drove a dodge. I was a Plymouth duster but they called it a dodge. They always picked on al about it.

I have friends who still give me hell about having the "al bundy mobile"....doesnt help my case that i can still remember quotes from the show.

The episode where they were on a cruse ship that went down and they all had to use life rafts, at the end Al's raft started to take on water and as he looks at the name on the side it said "Sea Dodge". Classic!!

Hey I am a member of the women haters club.

"Hello, Police? I'd like to describe a... Missing person. How tall? About four feet tall, five feet wide. Smoke belching out the rear, weighs two tons. No, it's not Oprah. No, it's not Delta Burke, who'd call to report her missing? No, it's my Dodge. Hello?"

-- Al Bundy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cIZoJFZxSM"]My Dinner With Anthrax - Married With Children - YouTube[/ame]

hooters hooters yum yum yum..hooters hooters on a girl thats dumb

Hehehehe

Attachments

• image-512357530.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 614
  • image-4058750140.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 693
  • image-1932056960.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 771
"hello, police? I'd like to describe a... Missing person. How tall? About four feet tall, five feet wide. Smoke belching out the rear, weighs two tons. No, it's not oprah. No, it's not delta burke, who'd call to report her missing? No, it's my dodge. Hello?"

-- al bundy

love that episode!!!

Al Bundy the king of die hard mopar men.
I love the show . Oh and Christina Applegate, what a beautiful honey.
Need I say more :tonqe:. I bet she still looks great even after the surgery.

Attachments

• christina-applegate_3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 2,944
"Hello, Police? I'd like to describe a... Missing person. How tall? About four feet tall, five feet wide. Smoke belching out the rear, weighs two tons. No, it's not Oprah. No, it's not Delta Burke, who'd call to report her missing? No, it's my Dodge. Hello?"

-- Al Bundy
hahahaha I love that one !

Al Bundy didn't always drive a Duster. Check out this awesome video! Its Al Bundy driving home his date in a VW bug!

Wasp Kicks ***!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3vWR5MAFs"]WASP - L.O.V.E Machine - YouTube[/ame]

Watched that show every day as a kid funny thing is I still call all mopar dodge I blame it on Al lol

My fav MWC moment was when Al walked in or Marci while she was using the Bundy's shower. They both let out with a blood-curtling scream and all comes stumbling down the stairs with his hands over his eys. "I'm BLIND! I'm blind Peg! I'm turning to stone!"

-LY

-
Back