The Big Day

-

72swinger83

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know that my girlfriend of two and a half years, and I are getting married today. Its going to be a beach wedding with friends and family galore. We have know each other our entire lives but the past few weeks have been tough on us, she has been stressed to the max with all the plans and little details, so hopefully everything comes together and we can get back to being us.
Hope everyone has a great saturday, I know mine will be.

Very cool, congratulations! My wife and I were married 15 years ago this month. I have never regretted a second of it.

One thing I wished I had done...slow things down, and look around at your wedding, the wedding party, the reception. It all seems like a blur to me know, I wish I had slowed down to enjoy it. Maybe I was rushing to get to the honeymoon...8)

I hope you have an incredible day.

OldMoparsRule!

It will go like clock work today.This is how Cindy& I have been married for 25 years.do not go to bars with out each outher,take intreast in each outhers hobblies,and lotssssssssssss of sex 5 times a week.

May you have many great years together, Pictures would be cool of that sandy beach.
Congratulations 73swinger83 :cheers: I am working on my 31st year with my bride :love7:

Good job, Friend!! Well done! I'm at 12 years, She still looks 21 and I still feel 12 when we're together.

Well we had a wonderful day, even though the weather did not cooperate with us, as we had to use our back up plan (the church) things went with almost no hitches haha, it was a wonderful day that will not ever be forgotten, thank you to all for your best wishes, and I will lonk some pictures as soon as I have them
Thanks again all
72swinger83
Frank

Congrats to you & the Mrs. I wish you many years of wedded bliss :cheers:.

Wow went to my niece Melisa,s wedding yesterday. Congrats and hope you have many happy years together.

-
Back