The count down is on!!

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
As of this post we are at 6 days to Carlisle :D So besides me who else is going?I'll be there Sat. and i was hoping to meet some of you A-body freaks! :eek:ccasion: Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we have a nice sunny weekend :D

My car-car buddy was going to join me in Carlisle. He cancelled out. We will be there next year, for sure! Have fun and send us some pics and a nice story. OK? :roll:

I'm gonna take my camera and post the pix for you guys that can't make it.
So look for them either Sat. night or sometime Sun. :D

Hey Scamp....a buddy and I will be there early on Sat and leave late. MAybe we can catch up with each other. My car club and a couple guys
I work with will be there as well! :thumrigh:

whitey said:
Hey Scamp....a buddy and I will be there early on Sat and leave late. MAybe we can catch up with each other. My car club and a couple guys
I work with will be there as well! :thumrigh:
Cool! I park at Gate 1 by the school.How about you?
I had planned on taking my Scamp but since i bought the Duster i'm gonna be taking my truck so i can pick up some parts i need.Headers,maybe a right front fender if i can find a nice one for a decent price!My brother also needs a fender for his RoadRunner.There is a few other things i want to look for so i may have a truck load of parts until i leave! :cheers:

i will be there with fine69 and my 9 year old son..... we will be in her green 69 dart so look for us.....

54684486.jpg

I'll be there. Bringing up the pick up to hopfully bring back some quarters for the cuda. Alot of moparts folks meet at Erics tent.
:thumrigh:

HEy Scamp.....my buddy backed out, so I'm not sure if I'll be there! I've never driven there myself, so I really don't know the way!

I will be there Fri and Sat. Looking at some fine Mopars and hope to pick up a few things. Weather is looking real good. :thumrigh: Ron

whitey said:
HEy Scamp.....my buddy backed out, so I'm not sure if I'll be there! I've never driven there myself, so I really don't know the way!
How close are you to I-81?It's the easiest way to get there!

895 west, 61 south, 22 west till 81 runs into it, if I come out I'll probably be by myself. :?: It's been a long time since I went to carlisle, never drove there either always a rider! 8)

whitey said:
895 west, 61 south, 22 west till 81 runs into it, if I come out I'll probably be by myself. :?: It's been a long time since I went to carlisle, never drove there either always a rider! 8)
If i remember right Carlisle is south of you.So you want to get off the Old Exit 17 i can't remember what the new number is.But you can't mis it,it's directly across from CF trucking.When you get off,you want to go to the right and head straight down through Carlisle until you come to a HESS gas station and there you want to make another right.This takes you right to the fairgrounds.I park by Gate 1 by the school.

Are you guys gonna be wearing your forabodiesonly t-shirt's?
I don't have one yet(waiting on the next run of them).
If i see someone with one on i'll give you a yell! :D

OK guys, I'll be there with my buddy Tom, whom happens to own a `68 340 Dart. We'll be rolling out early Saturday morning in the wife's new GTI. It should be a smooooth cruise.

I'll also be wearing my A Bodies T-Shirt. Stop me and say "HI" and I'll do the same if I spot an A Body shirt wearer. :D

-
Back