the country of TEXOARKLA

-
mtandrews, they are not my "beloved" anything. I know nothing about them, I had only remembered the map.
Regarding the site you reference, I found it very interesting. Nothing contradicted the map from the taxfoundation. What I found most interesting was the claim that taxes have actually been declining for the middle class...

Anyhow, have a good evening. Glad you are not taking it personally. I'm surprised that a few of the regulars haven't jumped in with the resulting banishment to the political thread.
C

well we would be glad to have you , customs might take your gun at the border but we can find ya a loaner i'm sure ,heck one of my buddies is licensed to own ,possess and fire heavy artillary been known to hit the border with a cannon strapped in the bed of his truck ,makes for all kinds of fun lol

well we would be glad to have you , customs might take your gun at the border but we can find ya a loaner i'm sure ,heck one of my buddies is licensed to own ,possess and fire heavy artillary been known to hit the border with a cannon strapped in the bed of his truck ,makes for all kinds of fun lol
sounds like my kind of guy!! LOL!!!

Dude...California is completely in the craper !!!!!

Where do I sign up !!!!!!!!

George Santayana: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

We tried this back in the 1860s and it didn't turn out too good.

Another factoid on Texas' favor is that it has it's own electrical grid. Fact: There is an eastern grid, a western grid, and the Texas grid.

8. We have enough colleges to keep educating and making smarter citizens: ...Texas A&M, ...

The inclusion of the red lettered item in this list is hotly debated among Texans. Not really a good idea, either. :sign5:

That's where UT, Baylor, Trinity, Incarnate Word, Tech comes into play. More than one way to skin a cat (even if it is a mountain lion!!). But in reality A&M boys are smarter than most think!

-
Back