The cover comes off Today!

-

dusterdon

Reaction score
after what seems like the longest winter on record, my freakin Duster is coming out of its cave today. Gotta take the cover off and put the battery in it. supposed to be 74 and sunny. CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

100_1952 small.jpg

Been there and already done that! You're right this winter was a MUTHER! I feel your pain, northeast Ohio. It's supposed to be in the low 80's this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know where your coming from. Was able to get my Duster out
last week for a trip around the block.
Monday an yesterday we got 10 1/2 inches of snow. today it got
up to 48 degrees. Melted off most of it. It's getting redickulas.
Wanted to got to the strip saturday. Guess what? It's going to
rain all weekend.
Maybe next friday. The strip is going to have Real Street drags.
A run what ya brung.

80 degrees both saturday and sunday this weekend. It can rain all it wants mon-fri but give my nice weekends. Felt good getting the car out last weekend. started on the second crank. something tells me that it was ready to come out too!

Mines also getting released from storage this weekend!LOL!I put it off for a month due to other project!I can,t wait to bang some gears!

mt.nemo 2.JPG

I'm still about 3 weeks away from getting mine out. There is still snow in front of my garage. I am working on it now though, and it will be ready when the time comes.

Jack

Oh well...I guess I'll get the wife's Mustang out of storage this weekend and work on the Dart some more. It'll be nice when I can get the Dart out....

not that my car isnt rusted a little already, but im trying to wait till i know all the salt is washed off the roads as well making it an even longer wait. doesnt help that the midwest gets snow through june:angry3:

Finally registered my Dart yesterday. Got my plates on, ready to roll for the first time in my new ride. Funny thing is I'm going out of town with friends this weekend, my wife will drive it before I do! Second time that's happened!:|

-
Back