The Dart has paint !!!

-
Hey guys/gals,
Time to address the rear end. Took a couple pics of before and after. Still have to finish cleaning up the hangers, and gathering fresh hardware, along with cleaning up the bottom of the car. I got a set of MP Performance 340 HD springs for it. Should have it done by this next week.
John

faucet pics 337.jpg

faucet pics 349.jpg

faucet pics 356.jpg

wow that looks good...numero uno...the color is money...and 2nd....thanks for keeping the top....alot of people like to take those off....but i think it makes these old cars look great...

btw...let me know how that mopar performance adjustable pinion snubber works for you...i think im gonna get one for my 69 valiant...thanks jd.

btw...let me know how that mopar performance adjustable pinion snubber works for you...i think im gonna get one for my 69 valiant...thanks jd.

Thanks for the comments.
Wouldnt even think of taking off the top. I think it makes the car.

Will do on the snubber. Have heard they are money with the SS springs.
Will see how it work's with the HD 340 springs
Thanks again.
John

I am "GREEN" with envy, you have one sweet looking garage with those two cars in it. NICE!!!!

John-
The 8-3/4 looks like new! I love the inspection marks too.
What size tires/rims are on the back?

Take a pic of the car after it is reassembled to I can see the ride height. I bet it looks awesome "live".

Great job on that car.

George

John-
The 8-3/4 looks like new! I love the inspection marks too.
What size tires/rims are on the back?

Take a pic of the car after it is reassembled to I can see the ride height. I bet it looks awesome "live".

Great job on that car.

George

George,
I have 235/60-14's all the way around on Mopar 5.5" rims.
Everything on the 8 3/4 has been replaced, seals,brakes etc.
Definately will post pics of the ride height when I bolt it back together.
Thanks alot !
John

Fine looking car there. Can I park my POS next to you at the next Spring Fling? Please?????.........

Fine looking car there. Can I park my POS next to you at the next Spring Fling? Please?????.........

POS......LOL.....I've seen your car, and it is farrrrrrr from a pos..
If we are in different classes, yes, park right next to me.
Otherwise we got a spot for you in the back fourty. LOL

Well, we added the bumble bee stripe today.
I went with a matte black stripe. Wasnt the easiest thing to do, and I would reccomend the help of another person. But we gott her dunn !!!
Next up painting the rest of the under cariage, and bolting in the 8 3/4 Sure Grip.

faucet pics 374.jpg

faucet pics 375.jpg

I must say your doing one hell of a job with that Dart.
Think your gonna have crowds around it whever you take it :cheers:

johhnydart, that car is coming along great...the paint jobs looks fantastic...i keep loving sassy grass more and more when i see this thread...good job and keep us posted

johhnydart, that car is coming along great...the paint jobs looks fantastic...i keep loving sassy grass more and more when i see this thread...good job and keep us posted

Thank's for the comments guys.

But it is a Dodge, so...It is Green Go !!

Sassy is for Plymouths.:tongue:

Thank's for the comments guys.

But it is a Dodge, so...It is Green Go !!

Sassy is for Plymouths.:tongue:

Johnny ,your car just looks better with everything you do to it. What is the difference between Sassy Grass, Sublime, and Green Go? I know that different names were chosen for Dodge and Plymouth, for example Panther Pink and Moulin Rouge, but aren`t they actually the same color?

Nevermind I have answered my own question with a trip to the autocolorlibrary. Same paint- different name. Wonder if there was ever a Sublime Monaco? Lol!

1970-dodge-pg01.jpg

1970-plymouth-pg01.jpg

. What is the difference between Sassy Grass, Sublime, and Green Go?

Green go and sassy grass are the same.
Sublime and limelight are also the same But sublime and green go are not the same.

Car is looking great !~

That stripe really sets it off! Love seeing the progress from shell to finished product. Your doin' a great job Johnny! Keep the pics comin'!!!!!

-
Back