The Dart is gone

-

GotDart

Reaction score
Well guys, I delivered the Dart to it's new owner Saturday. I sure am going to miss that car, but I have comfort knowing it will be in good hands. Scotty from MoparTech.net plans to use it as his driver. Hopefully I will get to see it again in the near future.

Anyway, I have LOTS of leftover parts for the car that I will be listing soon in the for sale section. Unfortunately I am still recovering from a broken collar bone a few weeks ago, so it will take me some time to get all the parts sorted and take pictures to post. I am going to have to start with the small stuff first because I can't lift anything heavy for at least a couple more weeks. But if you are in the market for a 416 stroker short block, Eddy Performer RPM heads, Victor 340 intake, 8-3/4" rear end or a set of CalTrac bars then shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will tell you what I've got.

And I also want to formally thank all you guys, especially the old-timers that have been here from the start, for all the help and encouragement I've recieved over the last couple years I've been on this board. This is THE best Mopar forum on the net! I plan to hang around here eventhough I don't currently have an A-body. :thumblef:

i pm'd you.
hope you get a new project started soon.
you can always come to my house and work
on my car or spend any extra money you
have on it. always a shortage of cash and help around here.
no shortage of beer drinkers, bullsh!t or opinions though. :thumblef:

-
Back