The Edelbrock rpm is here.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well it was a road trip for sure,took 2 hours to get this intake.Nice guy,he has a 74 Challenger,and his buddy died and left him some parts,and a 74 Cuda.He has some cams as well this 1 is new Hughs HEH 1523al,can some 1 shed some info he is asking 60.

009.JPG

Got Question on this unit.witch hole does the heater hose nipple go to,there is a small hole on the right and a bigger hole on the left.Thanks.

010.JPG

Same hole that the heater hose nipple goes in on your existing intake; the larger hole on the left of the thermostat housing. The hole to the right of the thermostat housing is for the TIC valve.

Is your question about the Hughes cam?
The HEH1523al?
You could probably do a search at Hughesengines.com and find it but the short of it;
215 @ .050 intake duration
223 exhaust duration
Normally seen on a 112 centerline.
Lift unknown.

Look

So I searched for ya and found the page you need!
HEH Series Cam Profiles (Small Block)

Is your question about the Hughes cam?
The HEH1523al?
You could probably do a search at Hughesengines.com and find it but the short of it;
215 @ .050 intake duration
223 exhaust duration
Normally seen on a 112 centerline.
Lift unknown.
I tried as well,..Hughes is known for really high lifts,action ramps HERE(not stock install stuff.. Instead of all the cam swap fiasconess,just give Rusty Rat Rod,a P.M. .... Just my honest opine..(you guys ,think alike ...sort of..)

Look

So I searched for ya and found the page you need!
HEH Series Cam Profiles (Small Block)

Thankssss all for the help,whats a TIC valve.And 1 more ting,there is a hole drilled through the #4 cyl runner with threads what was put there?

Instead of always having the fish caught for you, how about learning how to catch the fish?

1). Go to www.google.com
2). Type in "TIC valve dodge" and press enter/return
3). On that first page there should be a link about a 1977 Plymouth Volare and if a TIC valve is needed. Click on that link
4). Read that link
5). If it's still not clear, go back to Google and type in a few other words such as "emissions" and/or "Dodge" and click on those links.

Or you can use the search window on this site and type in "TIC valve" and on that first page a post by 'slantsixdan' describes what a TIC valve does.

Last edited:
Instead of always having the fish caught for you, how about learning how to catch the fish?

1). Go to www.google.com
2). Type in "TIC valve dodge" and press enter/return
3). On that first page there should be a link about a 1977 Plymouth Volare and if a TIC valve is needed. Click on that link
4). Read that link
5). If it's still not clear, go back to Google and type in a few other words such as "emissions" and/or "Dodge" and click on those links.

Or you can use the search window on this site and type in "TIC valve" and on that first page a post by 'slantsixdan' describes what a TIC valve does.
Well i trust a mans word who has been there done that NOT GOOGLE.COM BULL ****.NEXT.

Wow! And here I was thinking I was going to read what the heck a "TIC" was instead of a sudden burst of FU's?!?!

So much for brother helping brother.

-
Back