The Evergreen State

-
Does anyone here in Washington have parts for a 69 barracuda? That way shipping doesn't kill me. thanks..!

Cheers
Grant

I am stationed down near San Diego at camp Pendleton in the marines right now but I am a native of Spokane and would never live any where else when I get out of the Marines. No where like Washington.

over here in the small town of grandview, wa

69wacuda if i hear of any barracuda parts i will let you know, what ya looking for?

Born in Aberdeen and grew up in Montesano. Live in San Fancisco Bay Are now.

Alright, another Aberdeen guy! I'm originally from Westport, but live with my wife here in Aberdeen. She's from here as well...

duster.jpg

I'm here in good old Olympia Washington. We should look out for each others posts so we can buy and swap parts and such!!!!

Right on! I used to live on Marion street in olympia when I was going to college a couple years ago..... It's by the Roosevelt grade school and the San Fransisco deli...

i just had a mopar meet in edmonds,WA. in oct. 2007 and it was massive. next time i host one i will post it here.
only a bodys, f bodys and b bodys welcome.... sorry.

West Port Ayyy, my mother and grandmother live in good ol' Grayland! Ugh! LOL Im originally from Spokane, lived in Ritzville, Grayland, Deer Park, Elk, oh and Moses Lake for a while too. Loved Ritzville Actually. Hell of a cool place to grow up as a exploring kid!

West Port Ayyy, my mother and grandmother live in good ol' Grayland! Ugh! LOL Im originally from Spokane, lived in Ritzville, Grayland, Deer Park, Elk, oh and Moses Lake for a while too. Loved Ritzville Actually. Hell of a cool place to grow up as a exploring kid!

Small world, my brother lives in Virginia Beach :D

Right on! Maybe we'll bump into each other sometime, haha...

Born in Tacoma (N End, South - Mt. Tahoma grad) now in Vancouver. Unemployed right now, and trying not to spend money I shouldn't on a project car. :-D

i just had a mopar meet in edmonds,WA. in oct. 2007 and it was massive. next time i host one i will post it here.
only a bodys, f bodys and b bodys welcome.... sorry.

interesting mix. why exclude e and cs? but allow b's?

He felt sorry for you, he knew that no one else would let a Camaro loving F-body driver into their show. Thats why you had to park your "bitchin Camaro" (lets see if anyone picks up on that one) on the street instead of in the show last year.

That pic is sooooooo close to being posted again :snakeman:

He felt sorry for you, he knew that no one else would let a Camaro loving F-body driver into their show. Thats why you had to park your "bitchin Camaro" (lets see if anyone picks up on that one) on the street instead of in the show last year.

That pic is sooooooo close to being posted again

:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

That pic is sooooooo close to being posted again :snakeman:

Dead Milkmen....

-
Back