the feedback forum ?

-

48limo

Reaction score
want to leave feedback for feedback i get on parts,its pretty simple except the deal thread url box,what do you put in the box?it comes up not correct

I believe that unless both you and the other party made posts on a for sale thread, you can't leave feedback...don't know if this situation applies to you.... For example, if someone reads your post about a part for sale or part wanted then just p.m.'s you and you end up buying or selling...

yea i already went thru this... if the post isn't in the fore sale section it wont work and wont make it work even tho it should

the buyers already left feedback for me,im just trying to leave a + for them,what to put in the box?

yea i already went thru this... if the post isn't in the fore sale section it wont work and wont make it work even tho it should

No, because then you gould leave positive (or negative) feedback for a member who helped you out but didnt sell you anything. Then the feedback wouldnt be accurate. The purpose of the feedback is for online purchases through this website ONLY and is limited for that reason.

ya kinda stinks though i cant leave feedback for quite a few people for that reason

so only the buyer of parts can leave feedback?i respond to wanted ads and they buy,quess its not like ebay

-
Back