The finger.....

-
Prolly still not a very good idea unless you're looking to get hasseled everytime you leave your driveway.

The idea that this should even have to go to the supreme court shows how petty some cops and prosecutors can get. What are we, 12 years old?

Meanwhile, Spokane is near the top of the nation with car thefts

My younger brother does that whenever the mood strikes.
He has a picture of himself laying on the hood of a Lousianna state trooper's squad car smoking a bowl in front of President Bush's limosine. (I sh*t you not)

He likes having photo proof of his defiance for law inforcement.

Funniest part is that he has never been arrested.

I grew up in a small town (15K people) . One day(1984 or so) I'm cruising downtown in my 63 valiant (license plate ONEHOT6 LOL !!) and decided to flip off the oncoming officer , he immediately flips a U and pulls me over , turns out he is the Sargent and proceeds to write me a speeding ticket . Went to court to fight the ticket ,figured I would be honest and the judge would have to side with me , well , as soon as I said I had flipped off the officer, BANG goes the gavel, guilty as charged. Have not done that since LOL !!!

He has a picture of himself laying on the hood of a Lousianna state trooper's squad car smoking a bowl in front of President Bush's limosine. (I sh*t you not)

actually, that's the saddest part.

Well since its legal

................. .. ... /´ /)
................. ..,../¯ ..//
................. ..../....//
................. ..,/¯ ..//
................. ./... ./ /
........../´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
......./'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\
............... ..... . _.•´
.........\....... ..... ..(
...........\..... ..... ...\
.... ..... ..\/..../
.......''('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
......\...\

I'd like to see that pic.:toothy8:

-
Back