The FIRST 20 People Who Respond....

-
Guitar Jones said:
OK! I'm game, or is it gamey? :)

I promise to poke enough holes in the box so it survives the trip....:snorting:

Sorry guys, but I think a few of you might not get ______ in the mail. If this goes over well, I'll do it again. Right now I have to go watch the Mets kick ***. I hope.....

Thanks for the interest gang!

Thank you John! Unless it's a small rabid mammal, then I may be slightly disgruntled. We have thugged out squirrels here, so if you want to send an effective mammal, stay away from squirrels; foreigners don't stand a chance.

john your killin me, your not sending out owl barf are you because as happy as 360scamp would be, im not sure some of us would be up to taking the time to rebuild a mouse, it would be kinda hard to replace a broken rib or a missing claw.. prolli as hard as finding a good piece of candycane.

but if your mailing out your old bathroom magazines or stickers from all your parts you have bought.
i can take a joke, and that would be kinda funny and cool and funny!

Btw did i get in in time? or is that a suprize too?

"yadda.. yadda.. yadda.."
:coffee2:
Cerwin

Easy guys....easy. While everyone knows I can be a ball buster, I think your all gonna like this. If ANYONE doesn't like it, well... maybe they shouldn't be here.
Thats-Funneh.gif

Now your all gonna have to wait until next week. I'm leaving for Philadelphia in a few hours for my Cousin's wedding this weekend. I'll be back Sunday which means I'm not mailing anything `til Monday. Depending on the good old Postal Service you can expect to see this Thursday or later....
Cunning-Plan.gif

Sent my address my private response. A-Bodies only is great. We should have our own place at Nats or Carlise.

FASTBACK340 said:
Easy guys....easy. While everyone knows I can be a ball buster, I think your all gonna like this. If ANYONE doesn't like it, well... maybe they shouldn't be here.
Thats-Funneh.gif

Now your all gonna have to wait until next week. I'm leaving for Philadelphia in a few hours for my Cousin's wedding this weekend. I'll be back Sunday which means I'm not mailing anything `til Monday. Depending on the good old Postal Service you can expect to see this Thursday or later....
Cunning-Plan.gif

So did I get in? Tell me I did, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. You the man Fastback, did that help. Be careful what you send across the border or one of them under paid canadian guys will pocket it unless of course it's white powder or radio active, In which case I'm in a whole heap of hurt. :evil2:

FASTBACK340 went to a cousin's wedding? I don't go to those anymore. Bad Luck. My cousin and I divorced after only 5 MONTHS ! ! ! I thought we had enough in common to make it last. Like - genetics...

khughesprime said:
FASTBACK340 went to a cousin's wedding? I don't go to those anymore. Bad Luck. My cousin and I divorced after only 5 MONTHS ! ! ! I thought we had enough in common to make it last. Like - genetics...

:sign5:

FASTBACK340 said:
Right now I have to go watch the Mets kick ***.
Well That didn't happen now did it. disgust
I had to work last night and didn't get to watch it. I did go outside and turn the radio on 660 and listened to it for a short while in the top of the 8th.

-
Back