[SOLD] The garage is cleaned up and look what I found sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Contact seller
DSC01540.JPG
DSC01541.JPG
DSC01542.JPG
DSC01543.JPG
DSC01544.JPG
DSC01545.JPG
DSC01546.JPG
DSC01547.JPG
DSC01548.JPG
DSC01549.JPG
Bunch of stuff from $1 and up some new, most old some rebuilt some not, just ask or throw a offer if ya want by pm.

Hops, I'd like that ballast resistor on the bottom of the layout in the second picture of your Post #3 (the sparkly white one :D). It's always great to have a spare. Hit me up on the details when you get the chance and I'll send you some Paypal love. Thanks!

Do you have any idea if the single pin neutral safety switch is good and doesn't leak? If it's good how much shipped to IL zip code 62009? Thanks

Do you have any idea if the single pin neutral safety switch is good and doesn't leak? If it's good how much shipped to IL zip code 62009? Thanks
It works fine and did not have any leak through it. 15 shipped?

Interested in the door lock cylinders in the very first picture. How much with shipping to 56443 in Minnesota?

I also have a bunch of fasteners, slat converter bolts, slant intake nuts and washers and a ton of mopar nuts and bolts if you need a weird fastener just ask, really need to make room. Also have a slant head complete from a 66 free if picked up.

trans fittings one v limiter, starter shield and the glove box spring pending

. The one bu the lighter is a 63 chry 300 the one on the switch is out of a 66 Belvedere. I have no idea if they are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back