The gorilla

-

EARLYHEMIBILL

Reaction score
A guy wakes up one morning and looking out the bedroom window, he sees a gorilla sitting in his tree. He became frightened, ran downstairs, grabbed the phonebook, and called Bob's Gorilla Removing Service. He said, Bob, come out quick. There's a gorilla in my tree and it has me scared to death. Bob said, I get $100.00 for that. He said, that's OK, just come and get him. A few minutes later Bob pulled up in a pickup truck and our hero went out to meet him. Bob went to the back of the truck and got out a shotgun, a pair of handcuffs, and a hunting dog named Lamar. They went behind the house and after seeing the gorilla, Bob told the man that because the gorilla was so big, that he would need the home owner's help in getting him down. Bob told him-I'm gonna climb up that tree and shake the gorilla out. Once he hits the ground, I have Lamar trained to run over and grab him by the privates and hold on for dear life. While he's trying to get that dog off him, you run over and slap the handcuffs on him. Then I'll take him to the zoo. The homeowner then asked Bob what the shotgun was for. Well said Bob, in the unlikely event that the gorilla should push me out of the tree, I want you to shoot Lamar.

-
Back