the latest mopar muscle magazine???

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
anyone get the magazine yet? a friend called me the other night and says the PST ad with my car in it is on the back cover. i thought it was supposed to be in the March 2012 Mopar Collectors Guide but my buddy says he got the april 2012 mopar muscle and its in that,,, guess i'll have to go up and see if i can find the magazine..

this is what it looks like. barley see my rust bucket but thats it..lol they hid the rust and alter-k-tion well...lol

pstad.jpg

darthighdef-1.jpg

Why would PST use a car w/ a Alterkation. That seems a little silly to me? I would think Bill Reilly is laughing his *** off.

Cool! Id say $$ should be coming yer way LOL. Or maybe parts?? Not that I would care, but did they get your ok??

Yeah, it's your car alright Joe, but they've airbrushed the photo and taken out the AlterKtion lettering under the car.
I've gotta agree with 'altered A-body', Bill should be bringing the fact that it's really an RMS suspension to everybody's attention.
That's funny.

Why would PST use a car w/ a Alterkation. That seems a little silly to me? I would think Bill Reilly is laughing his *** off.

they just want a pic of any mopar. there was a thread here about it a while back . i sent pictures of jamies 69 dart and her 70 dart( both much nicer then mine) and i threw my 71 picture in the email as a joke figuring they would never use it.. they sent an email back saying they like the yellow one and are going to use it..lol personally io would have used the burnt orange 70 myself..

i can get 10% off any order over $100 for their use of the picture. only once though.. i have the code if anyone wants it. i don't think i'll ever use it.,

I didn't know your car was a rusted out POS.

Psssst, I think that is your car on the back of the Mopar Muscle Magazine....

Congratulations Joe, I have always said that this set up you have under your Dart is the way I would go under my early A sedan :cheers:
Thank you for being here and being a friend that helps keep an eye on us rookies :happy10:
Another picture for my file :D:blob::blob:

this driver getting air :cheers:

Attachments

• darthighdef-1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 299
i knew it was urs! couldnt put it together though. lol. congrats man, thats awesome!

Yea its rusty. Needs quarters and trunk extensions. Looks good in pictures though. Lol

Yeah well it's faster and more solid than my rusted out POS. lol

How generous of them to give you 10% off one time on orders over $100...NOT. :protest:

-
Back