The Melvins/Kurt Cobain Dodge van for sale

-
I can't beieve I wasted the time it took to read this entire thread!

You and I both.. Lol. But hey, its 2:15 in the morning here and I'd rather be on here reading this stuff than prowling the web for other useless trash.

For the older members here that aren't getting it: Kurt Cobain is the 90's equivalent of a Jimi Hendrix or The Beatles. I'm not saying that his influence was greater or less than those stated but a pivotal icon in popular music none the less.

Youd have to be hiding under a rock to not know Nirvana. Or high on Lithium.I always wanted to paint my Harley like the Nevermind cover.

Nirvana was a good band.
If you're a hater...just zip it and stay out of the discussion cause u have no place other than to disrupt and offend those who do like the band, so in other words...ud be the jerkstick simply by posting in this thread only to stir it up with others.

I wouldn't spend that much on that van either.fwiw..
..Though it would be neet/novelty to own it, get drunk in it or whatever...hell maybe even a short tour...but only cause its a DODGE, if it was any other make i would say to recycle it..

Next they'll have a pair of rotten, stinkin, skid marked tighty whiteys that belonged to neil diamond or something..

Well said Wild. Nirvana touched me to the core and is a part of my soul.Some who never had to just try and survive wont understand no matter how hard you try to explain it to them. I could feel the pain in his songs.
Kurt was a very troubled soul. Some relate and others have no friggin idea what I am talking about. They have never been kicked to the curb just cause they got high.I have.

Its funny these guy's never hit it big but Kurt did.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZiGPckX4Lo"]Melvins - Lizzy - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py2fG-NgfkA&feature=related"]Melvins-Revolve (Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Still holding @ $99,999.99; are my 'spidey' senses correct?

How much do they actually think the pos is worth?

he could have just wanted out... and faked the suicide and is still living under a fake name.

if you are a movie star / rock star the press hounds you to no end. they want to get into every single bit of your business

i think the guys from metallica have constantina wire fences around their properties and stuff

If you really believe that 100 g's is going to exchange hands on this van, your higher than the folks that drove around in the thing.

lol... So many people seem irked by this. Sure, it's a PoS van, but there's lots of pieces of sh*t that get payed a /load/ of money for, just because they have an interesting history.

I'd be willing to bet that the guitar the Jimi Hendrix burned on stage would play like a piece, but know what people/museums/restaurants/etc would shell out for that? And it was inspired by /just/ as much "drug culture."

lol... So many people seem irked by this. Sure, it's a PoS van, but there's lots of pieces of sh*t that get payed a /load/ of money for, just because they have an interesting history.

I'd be willing to bet that the guitar the Jimi Hendrix burned on stage would play like a piece, but know what people/museums/restaurants/etc would shell out for that? And it was inspired by /just/ as much "drug culture."

Paul Allen- billionaire and Jimi Hendrix fanatic. If you are ever in Seattle, go to the Experience Music Project- lotsa Jimi stuff. Bunch of the family still lives here, his aunt worked at Ball-In-Con on E.Marginal/99 South with my buddy's (now ex) girlfriend

-
Back