The new Dodge Daytona

-
wicked, I'll take one, especially if that is a vinyl top on the orange one, cool old school.

Back In The Day -- They sat in dealer showrooms for 2 years & no sale. -- They looked goofy then, and still do. -- Now, worth a lot of bucks.

some things are better off left alone - this is one of them. That lower grill is U G L Y. I am looking at a front end pic of a blue one with the headlights showing - it looks cross eyed.

Saw a Lime Green one in Lake Whales, but it was just on a standard Hemi ! Went in and talked to them, and the had another Lime green Scat Pack Challenger that they would put the Daytona kit on for a mere 10K !! Come real close to trading my truck in that day !!

Is Fiat, i mean mopar getting into Nascar with this thing?

Stop trying to make every old mopar muscle car out of the new challenger....

These have been around for a number of years....2010?? Richard Petty and his crew have been putting these together for quite some time now.

I could never afford one, but i like it. The challenger is awesome, or would be without the computers, and emissions junk.

I could never afford one, but i like it. The challenger is awesome, or would be without the computers, and emissions junk.

I agree in a lot of ways in your comment,.... BUT, I figure majority of people that buy the new challenger do so because they want ALL that computer stuff and the mileage, comfort, that goes with it... and a car they most likely will not work on!!????

Why not?
I think they are kinda cool!
I would live to have one, or even a SRT Challenger.
But my creditors insist that i don't.........

looks like a camaro with a big *** wing....

now I know ill take.some **** for thos bit i saw a new 5.0 HH? on the freway and that sucker was sharp..

Still tho I give a major thumbs up to the folks who make these cars. Keep trying and lets get somethi g realy wild pushed through the board members!

buddy of mine built a new big, fancy home back in the 90's. he had a superbird, it had 1/2 inch to spare when he parked it in his home garage! ha.. those suckers are long and UGLY! (old and new ones)...sorry!

Not near as ugly as some of the new overpriced stuff we have today. I think everything Ford makes is ugly.

So it's a challydaytona? The challenger already looks like a fatass or an suv IMO why make it bigger? and also this
Stop trying to make every old mopar muscle car out of the new challenger....
but I think the original charger based ones look awesome but yeah it's a long *** car!

The show room stock cars never looked good to me with the small tires.
I would like the opportunity to drive a real one around a banked track a few laps.

Attachments

• 69_Dodge_Daytona_Charger_DV_05_Amelia_04.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 203
-
Back