The new toy!!!!

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Got it home lastnite. 73 dart custom. 225/904/7 1/4 with 164,000 miles and it purrs!! I got it from the son (In his 50's)of the original owner. It was bought new at Tacoma Dodge in 73 and has oil changes every 1000 miles. The front end was just rebuilt along with the brakes, carb, starter, front tires. It is bone stock right down to the AM only tunes, rear defrost, map light, stock floor and trunk mats, spare tire, jack, and dealer info. The shoulder bets have NEVER been taken down from the hangers. I am getting the front seat redone and looking for the right colored armreast for the drivers door. It also came with the stock hubcaps and a set of new studded snow tires. No rust and it has never been repainted or rechrommed!!!

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/360scamp/73 Dart Custom/

Wow that Dart custom looks perfect.
a show car cruiser for sure.
If you don't mind ! Can i ask what you had to give for it?

I like it. :blob:

I gave $1000 for it. Im ganna get the front seat redone and fix a few things here and there but it is staying as close to stock as I can keep it.

Congrats on the sweat ride. That is basically just driven off the floor of the dealer and driven in circles clean. It looks like the other 3 doors have been locked since new. That is a Find!

-
Back