The nova game

-
i guess i'm one of those guys who gets butt hurt! i cant count how many times both my duster and demon have been called a nova. and theres always the guy who had a ''dodge duster'' back in the day. and if its not a 340 their eyes just glaze over!

[QUOTE="floivanus, post: 1971414110, member: 16525]

View attachment 1714977424[/QUOTE]

I like this. ^^^^

While I'm not exactly a Ford fan, this would do very well. Drop in a 351 and have at it.

And to all those who call my Duster a Nova or something else crazy, I ask them if they graduated high school and ask if they can read while Pointing to the letters, "Plymouth" &/OR "Duster" with a following comment of "Do your homework" or something snappy.

I just get annoyed at the lack of care or concern of people when they make a comment. If they can not take 30 seconds to read the make or model that is clearly on the car, then there comment of how nice the car is plainly empty.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="floivanus, post: 1971414110, member: 16525]

View attachment 1714977424

I like this. ^^^^

While I'm not exactly a Ford fan, this would do very well. Drop in a 351 and have at it.[/QUOTE]
Like I said, my head would roll, I would try stuffing my wife's spare (if it's not currently in a car its a spare right) 390 hipo motor in there.

Interesting factoid her Galaxie is inherited from her dad, he and I had the same issue, in the time I have owned my 68 camaro, his galaxie went thru three motors and my camaro went thru four, regular beatings, shifting at six grand and taking it to the strip isn't easy on parts. The result? Both cars have entire spare drivetrains, so buying a no engine/trans ford or chevy wouldn't be too big an issue just dont have space/time

-
Back