The Old lady left!

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
and she's taking my dogs! :twisted:

Had to choose between my carreer and sanity or her so I chose wisely! She gondy :salut: :salut: not that I needed anymore sh&t to do after working 70 hours a week but I figure doing a little laundry and vacuuming is better than getting snarled at 50 times a week. I told her I would buy her new appliances for her new place, now I haven't shopped for basic appliances in a while but she managed to spend about $4000 of my money yesterday. I'm thinking she bought a little more than basic appliances :scratch: The money is worth it! The only bummer in the deal is I lost my dog's. I could never take care of them working 70 hours a week.

:shock: :evil3: :evil3: :bootysha: :argue: ......................................................... :thefinge: :thefinge: :thefinge: :thefinge: :hello2: :eek:ccasion: :drinkers:

Wow, too bad you had to give up the dogs. I don't know that I could ever give mine up, even if she had a court order.

Just remember, this too shall pass.

My wife - yes
My gun - maybe
My dogs - never

Just be glad you didn't have children together. You'd be paying child support for many years to come. Been there, still doing that. :(

That's to bad Brett, (the dogs that is). Look at it this way. You won't have to build a sleeping area in that new garage of yours. It will leave room for another toy. :wink:

Jack

I'd blow the Cuda up before anyone else got it. She loved the Viper, to bad she won't be driving it anymore HeHe :lol: I'm gonna find me a big chested blond to drive it around for me. :thumrigh:

"I'm gonna find me a big chested blond to drive it around for me."

Hey Brett, you have to meet my daughter. She fits that discription and is drop dead gorgeous. :wink:

The rest of you guy's, hold your comments. You will see pics of her when the Demon is done. She and another of my my beautiful daughters have volunteered to be car babes at that time.

Jack

ok they are not all blondes and i'm not sure if they are big chested enough for ya but here are a few girls that seem to like vipers...

93008448.jpg

93008444.jpg

93008441.jpg

93008438.jpg

Hey Mike,

Here's a little tease for ya. You will have to wait for better pics.

This pic was taken last year when we won a sand castle building contest.

My wife on the left, me in the middle and the blonde for Brett on the right.

6a.jpg

Coyote Jack said:
"I'm gonna find me a big chested blond to drive it around for me."

Hey Brett, you have to meet my daughter. She fits that discription and is drop dead gorgeous. :wink:

The rest of you guy's, hold your comments. You will see pics of her when the Demon is done. She and another of my my beautiful daughters have volunteered to be car babes at that time.

Jack

Hey Jack, I think I may be a better match for your daughter than Brett is. I'm 23 and white and then uh :scratch: I only work 42-52hrs a week at 2 part time jobs amazingly making under $20,000 a year, instead of his high paying career. I also go to school fulltime so my hours of availability, our probably about equal, Tuesday night if not scheduled to work. Instead of having all the responsibilty of having a nice house, who wants that, I live with my parents. What girls like guys with Vipers :roll: , when you can be with a guy with a 96 Grand Cherokee; actually alot girls do like it. Finally, who wants a Barracuda that looks so good that it is on the front cover of a magazine, when you can have a Barracuda that well it exists I don't have to worry about as many people wanting to steal it.

Jack baby, no exporting any of our natural resources, keep em in Canada. I would volunteer but I am old, gray and married. :wink:

Hey thanks Jack! your family looks great! I'd be honored to let your daughter drive the Viper.

If I run into any chesty blessed blonds I'll grab a pic or two for you guy's.

Thanks Brett, I am very proud of my family. 4 daughters and 2 boys and I don't even like kids. Sure am glad there all out on there own now. LOL

Sparky, I don't think you have to much to worry about as far as the export business. Somebody would really have to sweep her off her feet for her to leave mom and dad. She is not only a daughter, she is a best friend to.

Jack

She's not the only pretty one, she just happens to be the blonde one. When I get the car done you will see what I mean. That is if I can trust you guy's to keep yourselves under some control. LOL

Jack

-
Back