The old man can still move

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Today at 2:00pm The boys where getting ready for a night at the track and Dusten, Creeds partner moved his car outside to wash it down and top off the his fuel. A friend of his pulled up to look at his car and say hello.
I was putting the gas cap back on and put the gas tank skin back in place.
He reached in the car and stated it.
As you can see from the pics he had it in reverse and that monster jumped backwards with me behind it.there was just 2 ft between the car and the shop door. They don't know how the heck I got out from behind it before
it smashed into the door and then into another car inside.
No one was hurt and the car inside moved about a foot with no damage.

My adrenaline jumped sky high and so I walked it off. :-|

The friend told my son that I don't know your dad got out from behind it.
Creed was not there when it happened .
I came home to settle down and ended up sleeping for 3 1/2 hours. :scratch:

truck 004.jpg

truck 003.jpg

truck 001.jpg

that is unbelivable! you were very lucky. one thing though, i guess you didn't see the sign above the door. it clearly says do not block the door! :toothy7: you see if you weren't blocking the door this may not have happened at all.....j/k good reflexes there memike. glad to see you are ok.

sorry test thread.

sorry to rob your thread.

trying to learn how to put photos on.

Glad you are ok. Could of been worst. The door looks like some of the doors where i used to work after forklifts ran into them

flyboy01 said:
Did your walker make it or was it crushed? :toothy7:

LOL! That's a good one flyboy!

I'm glad you're still in one piece Mike!
You're one of my buds you know!

OldVart said:
Glad to hear you're O.K. Mike. It's like I tell the young bucks all the time: Don't confuse older and slower with old and slow. :)

:thumbup: Still little sore and doing fine. Don't under predict us older guy's
we always save a little for our own protection don't we Sid. :toothy7:

Mike, glad you made it out of there. You have to find a neutral safety switch and hand it to somebody with some kind of nasty comment. LOL

Jack

You got the old epi work out huh? It must have worked if you needed a nap afterwards. That's good for your heart.

Damn Memike, You are lucky you got out of the way. Never too old to learn something new.......Don't stand in the path of a starting car! Glad to see no one was hurt. Now you gotta fix that door:)

63dartman said:
Damn Memike, You are lucky you got out of the way. Never too old to learn something new.......Don't stand in the path of a starting car! Glad to see no one was hurt. Now you gotta fix that door:)

NOT ME !!The young man that need a safety neutral switch will. :thumbup:

the car body was brand new..... not a scratch on it......it was its first night to the track and it crashed up before i could even load it up!

Good morning clouse882 !!
Treva said hello and ask if you went to the track last night ?

Glad to know you made it out of the way quick enough. Looks like the door caught the worst of it. Doors can be fixed a LOT easier than you can.

Glad to know you made it out of the way quick enough. Looks like the door caught the worst of it. Doors can be fixed a LOT easier than you can.
Thank you SCredneck :-D I was glad my reaction time was still with me, I just got dun putting his gas cap on when he was showing his new car to a friend and he reached in and hit the button :-D

-
Back