The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

-

oldkid

Reaction score
I noticed that there is often quite a few requests for Photoshop work, I thought it might be a good idea to have a dedicated thread, for those who use the program to show off their work, and also one place to find help without reading to read a bunch of posts to find someone with skills. Lets try and keep the comments to a minimum after all I was trying to make a photoshop thread.

I won't be shy, can anyone shop my car with (BCN-TWIST-TWO-TONE) Boyd Wheels, body down over the wheels as if it had air ride? I'm leaning toward pro-touring, maybe a different color and stripe, hood. I'm really diggin' (swiswills) rendering, my pockets aren't as deep. -Oldkid

Attachments

• Side photoshop1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 457
Do you have a picture of those wheels? I tried but every link goes to the same page and that page will not let me copy the picture...

Thanks,

Attachments

• twist wheels.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 453
Do you have a picture of those wheels? I tried but every link goes to the same page and that page will not let me copy the picture...
I don't have time right now to do any photoshoppong, but here's the pic:

edit- ^beat to it (but mine's bigger:D)

Thank you both. This is as wicked as they come IMO I hope to not have infringed on using these images from Mascoll

Attachments

• Dart rendering.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 448
  • Dart rendering2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 439
Are you serious? Those are awesome, wonder if they will ever be built. They black one is just sexy as hell.

The grill of the black car kind of looks like a Nova to me......

If those are photo shopped I wish one was done of my Cordoba.

purpledartcopy.jpg

Cool, thanks for your time and experience.

Attachments

• hemi swinger.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 417

Attachments

• Street Fighter GTX.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 362
  • 1966_Plymouth_Pro_Touring_Concept_01.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 361

Attachments

• 1966_Plymouth_Pro_Touring_Concept_02-620x465.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 366
  • 1966_Plymouth_Pro_Touring_Concept_03-620x465.jpg