The POWER of FABO

-

BigRichieO

Colorado Mopar
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I know there has been a lot of stress on the system here but my family needs the POWER of FABO... I need some good strong thoughts and good karma sent out to my grandmother in Connecticut. She is in the hospital now with some stomach problems. The stomach problems have caused pneumonia though and that is what is the biggest concern now. The doctors seem to think they will solve the stomach issue as long as the pneumonia clears up. She is in the intensive care unit currently. Things are OK one minute then not so good the next. I know that I'm being selfish but I am not ready for her the leave us yet, so if you can put in a good word or a thought for her I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

You Stay strong grandson Richie, Your grandmother I pray have the best DR's looking out for here needs prontoO:) prayers sent to your grandmother[-o<

prayer, good thoughts and karma sent for your grandmother. May God bless your family right now.

Thanks so much, I knew I could count on my FABO family! I can feel the love and the POWER all ready. I will keep you all updated. Thanks again, you people are the best.

Adam she is at Lawrence & Memorial Hospital, in New London.

prayer, good thoughts and karma sent for your grandmother. May God bless your family right now.

Good words for a young gun, Bless you 63dartman :happy10:

Oop's I got confused You are no young gun, you are a noble experienced almost an olfart. Sorry my bad.

Thanks for the Connecticut thoughts and prayers, those ones probably work better because they don't have to travel as far as the other ones do. I'm trying to keep a scence of humor or I will break down and cry.

Thanks everyone where ever you are from!!

So sorry to hear of your grandmother's illness BigRichieO.....They are "ever so special"

I beg to differ on the CT prayers helping more :toothy10:

Special prayers to her and your family from a bit of a distance in AZ :angel2: :angel10:

Prayers being sent for your Grandma. Remember, the older folks are stronger than we may think they are.

My grandmother may or may not be in some trouble as well. Not that bad yet but I know how it is to worry or have someone go back and forth between bad and ok... prayers from me.

My Grandmother's breathing was well enough to get the fluid in to get a CAT scan and the doctors found out there was a tumor in her intestine that was blocking anything from exiting her. Unfortunatly the tumor is cancerous, she had surgury on Saturday to remove it, when the doctors went in they found the tumor was bigger then they expected. They got the majority of it but they think they are going to have to go back in later and remove a kidney because the cancer was there also, they thought my Grandmother was not strong enough to go through all that in one shot. She was not doing to good this weekend after that surgury but she is starting to get a little better. The doctors are still worried about the pneumonia and the breathing and don't want to stress her body out too much because of this. Thanks to all for the prayers and thoughts, and if you could keep them coming that would be great. She needs the POWER of FABO!!

Thanks!!

-
Back