The Rallye's Are On.....

-
Your car looks fantastic with the Rallye wheels! :headbang:

beautiful car, nice wheels. can't wait till I get them on mine, I got 2 wheels, 3 caps on the way and 4 rings on the way... trying to peice the set together.... the cheap way ya know? ;-)

DragginMAster said:
beautiful car, nice wheels. can't wait till I get them on mine, I got 2 wheels, 3 caps on the way and 4 rings on the way... trying to peice the set together.... the cheap way ya know? ;-)

Thanks everyone.

I try to do things as cost effective (cheap) as possible.. I spent the entire winter "gathering" parts from all over the place so I could get the 318 engine installed without robbing parts from the 273 Commando. I wanted to keep it complete. I know it took me a long time to get all the stuff I needed, but I saved hundreds of dollars. I actually bought the engine for $1500 less than what it was advertised for.

I'm sure it looks cool, I'm not able to see the pictures from that site. I like the rally look.

Lee

those wheels look great on there and the paint is beautiful.

Evildrken said:
those wheels look great on there and the paint is beautiful.

Thanks.

The paint was another "cheap" thing..... A buddy of mine painted it for $1800.00 That included pulling the engine and doing the engine bay, painting the engine, servicing/steam cleaning the transmission, and a couple of minor body repairs. It took him a couple of months to do it, but it was worth the wait. I paid for the paint, and other parts he needed, and I gave him a "nice" tip. After the smoke cleared I had $2300 invested in the entire job...including the tip.

He's doing the same thing for another guy right now, and the price is near $5000

Those wheels look sweet Glow Worm. What size tires are you using? Do you have any pictures of the engine compartment?

Don

The tires are just the basic P185 70 R 14's mounted on 14 x 5.5 rims.

I would like to "try" something wider in the rear, but I'm going to wait until I run across a deal.

I'll PM you some pitures of the engine bay.

Lookin goood! Where did you get the trim rings?

DSC00072 (Small).JPG

70coyoteduster said:
Lookin goood! Where did you get the trim rings?

I looked on ebay under trim rings, or wheel rings. They are the cheapies, but they look ok to me. I did not buy the $70 per set rings I bought the ones that were $40 (I Think) They all come from Thailand.

P.S. My son lives in MENASHA! I was just across the street from where your car is parked a few months ago!!! I think it was when they had the Meet The Team party, or whatever they call it.

Glow Worm the next time you get up this way, stop in. You know where I live. I've had several Mopar guys stop on game days. The lot you see in front of the car holds 84 cars. Helps pay for a lot of bills

DSC00072 (Small).JPG

I will be in Milwaukee for training in September. I plan to fly up and then rent a car and stay with my son on the weekend, then drive down for the training, and then come back to his house the following weekend. I certainly wouldn't have any problem finding your place!

Forgot to say earlier, you have a beautifulcar. I love the color. You need to post some more pictures.

Glow Worm said:
Thanks.

The paint was another "cheap" thing..... A buddy of mine painted it for $1800.00 That included pulling the engine and doing the engine bay, painting the engine, servicing/steam cleaning the transmission, and a couple of minor body repairs. It took him a couple of months to do it, but it was worth the wait. I paid for the paint, and other parts he needed, and I gave him a "nice" tip. After the smoke cleared I had $2300 invested in the entire job...including the tip.

He's doing the same thing for another guy right now, and the price is near $5000

What color is your cuda? I love it. Im putting it under my color options. I seen it on other cars but not on early As. Looks good

Hate to say this, but the paint color, was a mistake.......
It was supposed to be B5 Blue, but it got screwed up.

The closest thing to it is a 98's GM truck paint. (SAGE EFFECT)

Sorry.

Are you saying your B5 blue got messed up, you couldnt use it, so you went with this color, or are you saying while mixing the paint you ended up with this color? :sad1: what the...????

Is this the B5 blue you were looking for? I like it also

74_1_b.jpg

64_1_b.jpg

88_1_b.jpg

83_1_b.jpg

c6_1_b.jpg

cd_1_b.jpg

e3_1_b.jpg

-
Back