The Rolling Stones

-

73hcode

Reaction score
I went to see the Stones on their zip code tour at AT&T stadium in Arlington TX and boy did they rock the stadium. They were great to be in their 70's.

Cool.

I saw them 20 years ago in Columbia, SC. It was hard for me to believe back then that they were in their 50's.

Always like he Stones. One of the best concerts I ever saw was the Stones and BB King, at the Garden.

I've seen them a couple of times. They're coming here later this month. I couldn't bring myself to spend $340 for ONE ticket. Sorry I'm out.

Over the years I always wanted to see them live. Wish the cost for tickets was lower, can't afford them now.

I've probably seen the Stones more than any other band, heck, even my first date with the bride was a Stones concert! I would think about going to see them again but shelled out $550 for the 4 of us to go see AC/DC in September!! So, for those about to rock, I salute you!!!!

I saw them at Clemson University in 1989, and it was the best concert I've ever been to. Of course it helped, that the girl that went with me was OMFG!!! hot! :twisted:

Old farts getting it dun:cheers: love it . Never seen them ..love to myself. . Congrats on seeing and enjoying some great music. .:color:

The Stones always have been consistent R & B/ real rock, since day one. Glad, they gave you a great show.

I tried like crazy to win some tickets on the local radio stations around here for this tour but it didn't happen. I'm too young to have seen them in their prime but I still love their music.

They are coming to Indy July 4th and playing at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Not sure where at they are playing but it is a BIG PLACE

Guess if I want to hear them will get an album or cassette tape. One group I never had any recorded music of.

My son thinks that since they are in their 70s, they should change their name to the Kidney Stones.

-
Back