Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
68 Dart 2 door Sedan
Body not bad over all, but has some of the usual problems. Some rust in the bottoms of both front fenders and possibly quarters (been to long since I've looked. Floors are bad due to rubber mat, but the trunk and extensions are nice. Originally a /6 column auto A/C car w/7.25 rear and 9" all around. Currently no motor or trans. Plan was for V8, 4 speed OD and 8.75 with the A/C. Now I want it gone.

Acquired parts:

V8 K member
10" rear brakes
8.75 axles
8.75 housing (cut to length)
741 w/3.23 open
8.75 snubber
KH spindles and dust shields
all A/C parts for under hood
alt & bracket for SB
P/S pump and brackets for SB
SB flex plate
90' oil filter adapter
fresh correct master cylinder
new sb headers
4 speed pedals
floor shift column
4 speed dash reverse light
floor pan with 4 speed hump (used)
section to repair drivers B pillar striker
xtra front bumper (nicer than the original)
xtra hood (much nicer than original)
trunklid (don't recall needing it, but I've got it anyway)
VN xtra grill w/bezels and lights
VN front and rear window trim
VN radio & bezel
VN side markers
VN hood trim (2 sets I think)
VN black kick panels
2 new manual outside mirrors
excellent A/C vent

and those wheels! 15X6 and 15X7" rears are 4" backspace with centers and 20 rh lugs. these are SBP

I bought a bunch of these parts from members here, not that it matters. The car still has the auto column in it with all the linkage. So it can be put together as a column auto, or use the parts to convert to a 4 speed. All glass is good except windshield.

$3200 obro....and as usual I have more than that in it. Pics are from when I bought it. Still looks the same except grill etc. & tail lights not installed any more. Located south of Ft.Worth

68dodgedartpurchasedjan0620080012Sm.jpg

22608 003 (Large).jpg

22608 004 (Large).jpg

22608 006 (Large).jpg

22608 008 (Large).jpg

P0002162-aa.JPG

68 Dart 2 door Sedan
Body not bad over all, but has some of the usual problems. Some rust in the bottoms of both front fenders and possibly quarters (been to long since I've looked. Floors are bad due to rubber mat, but the trunk and extensions are nice. Originally a /6 column auto A/C car w/7.25 rear and 9" all around. Currently no motor or trans. Plan was for V8, 4 speed OD and 8.75 with the A/C. Now I want it gone.
i sent you a pm
Acquired parts:

V8 K member
10" rear brakes
8.75 axles
8.75 housing (cut to length)
741 w/3.23 open
8.75 snubber
KH spindles and dust shields
all A/C parts for under hood
alt & bracket for SB
P/S pump and brackets for SB
SB flex plate
90' oil filter adapter
fresh correct master cylinder
new sb headers
4 speed pedals
floor shift column
4 speed dash reverse light
floor pan with 4 speed hump (used)
section to repair drivers B pillar striker
xtra front bumper (nicer than the original)
xtra hood (much nicer than original)
trunklid (don't recall needing it, but I've got it anyway)
VN xtra grill w/bezels and lights
VN front and rear window trim
VN radio & bezel
VN side markers
VN hood trim (2 sets I think)
VN black kick panels
2 new manual outside mirrors
excellent A/C vent

and those wheels! 15X6 and 15X7" rears are 4" backspace with centers and 20 rh lugs. these are SBP

I bought a bunch of these parts from members here, not that it matters. The car still has the auto column in it with all the linkage. So it can be put together as a column auto, or use the parts to convert to a 4 speed. All glass is good except windshield.

$3200 obro....and as usual I have more than that in it. Pics are from when I bought it. Still looks the same except grill etc. & tail lights not installed any more. Located south of Ft.Worth
sent pm

I would prefer not to. If I did, all the best stuff would be gone, and I'd be left with other stuff that might prove hard to move without giving it away. Either that, or I'd be left with a project that I'd have to reacquire parts for.

So at this point no, I don't want to split this all up.....unless someone wants to make it worth my while

After thinking about it some......IF someone wanted to buy the body and not the parts, then I would work with that and sell the parts

also consider part trade for a 360-408 stroker kit (for those with credit cards and little cash)

off ebay, but I don't think he has any more. haven't seen any listed for some time

off ebay, but I don't think he has any more. haven't seen any listed for some time
Darn. If your buyer does not want them let me know.

BTW - sorry did not get a chance to talk with you at the show yesterday. Between rounding up my sons and putting stripes on John's '09 Challenger, I was running around too much to talk with hardly anybody...

There ya go folks. If someone is interested but doesn't want the wheels, or just wants to reduce the price, it can be had without the wheels and they'll go to Gary.

Don't know. I've got my Hemi car for sale right now as well. And depending how the chips fall (IF they fall) then I may keep the Sedan and build it the way I originally intended......

which is why I don't want to sell off the parts. I'd hate to sell them only to turn around and buy the same parts all over again

No can do. At the moment I'm in Pennsylvania. Appreciate the thought and the bump

guess I gotta bump it myself....even from North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back