The slant or a 340?

-
I will do both - triple carbed slant in my wagon and 340 in my GT oir should it be the other way around lol!

I thought seriously about the triple Webber setup,and let it go on Ebay for about $1250 complete !! Now you pay that much without the webbers !!!:banghead:

6 hours ..start to finish and running. not the prettiest , but she runs like a raped ape

Attachments

• d46.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 127
  • d59.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 135
  • d62.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 142
  • d60.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 157
  • d64.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 164
  • d65.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 157
  • d66.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 178
Thanks everyone, had a bad day...got me smilin again. now i know why i check this site out a couple times a day

My 12.5 motor with over 350 hard passes on it needs freshening up,but is running perfect,so i cant pull it till I hurt it.Going to spray to hurt it.Next motor will bee built for the snail,or send me yours and it will bee setting records this year and try to hurt yours.I will let you drive.Guzzi Mark

My car,your motor,= 9s?You drive it,I dont like 115 and above,,,,yet.Guzzi Mark

Yep,I am 57 and wont make 60.car will beeing going to 805 mopar kid.At your age you got a window to drive it.Hep C has my window reduced.Guzzi Mark

Hey Mark, Could i get the engine off you complete if you hurt it?:D the car maybe spoken for but i could use some engine parts!

Having met you i know you are living youre days to the best! hope i can make a race to see you again. Best wishes man!

TF

Yep,I am 57 and wont make 60.car will beeing going to 805 mopar kid.At your age you got a window to drive it.Hep C has my window reduced.Guzzi Mark

I am sorry to hear about your situation. We're all going; just don't know when...

More later...

Mark I am sorry to hear about the Hep C. Keep fighting.

a little story of inspiration.i had a good friend that had hep C that he contracted in 1971 from a blood transfusion back before they were able to screen and test blood for hep C. in 2002, they told him he had 6 months to go.he went on to live 9 more years before he finally succombed to the disease. his liver finally failed because he was drinking his life away. the doctors told us that had he not been drinking he may have went on for another 5 years. went it comes to life expectancy, the brain is stronger than any doctors determination of life left . hang in there bud, be strong and f*ck what doctors say.live life to the fullest. my prayers are with ya.

-
Back