The stupidity of Facebook

-
Thanks. Wikipedia is a wonderful thing
Never heard of that before.
No problem. I don't know why it double posted like that. I must have a bad internet connection this morning

Even as a kid I liked to go fast

image.jpg

There’s a documentary called social dilemma (I think). It tells of the unspoken agendas social media has. If you can trust it, it makes sense.
I got off fb when I copied and pasted a court transcript when a local politician sued our governor over Covid mandates. He won and the judge had some pointed comments towards the governor. Fb stated it was false. They are manipulators, liars and evil. Everyone needs to ditch fb and bankrupt them evil bastards.
Made my entire family sit down and watch that Doc. Social Dilemma with me

I like it! Moparitis! Symptoms include hoarding parts and discount pricing for others infected with the disease
I am not going to tell her that! The final stage of the disease that occurs prior to involuntary placement in the nursing home is complete car hoarding. LOL

Last edited:
I am not going to tell her that! The final stage of the disease that occurs prior to placement in the nursing home is complete car hoarding. LOL
You have to hoard whole cars, because, ya know, someone might need parts off that car someday!

We (I) have 9 now. maybe 10 I have to do a recount. LOL. I have a lawyer blocking her writ to have me committed!
It's called a storage unit/farm barn that you paid cash for and that she doesn't know about. Cheaper than a divorce and you can use all those attorney fees to buy more mopars instead

It's good as long as it's used as it was originally intended.
We've connected with a lot of old friends etc.
I just ignore or block people who are spreading crap like you told us about.
I also use a site called U-Block and it blocks most of the advertising.
The question becomes "whose original intent" ?

The guys who created it or the guys who are using it?

It's called a storage unit/farm barn that you paid cash for and that she doesn't know about. Cheaper than a divorce and you can use all those attorney fees to buy more mopars instead
I have 18 in my recollection of my wreck collection including a complete deceit 74 Dart Sport 318 car that I am saving for just that, parts for my car. Have already used a few, window crank, cardboard glove box insert etc. the idea was when I bought it was to use the air conditioning from it in my car but can’t the fire wall is different. Everything else is the same. One day soon though I’ll borrow my pals 48 ft deck and loader and haul most of them to mandec. Local car shredder.

Iv ebeen off FB for almost 15 years...I have heard marketplace is good but it will go down the tubes like CL did

I have 18 in my recollection of my wreck collection including a complete deceit 74 Dart Sport 318 car that I am saving for just that, parts for my car. Have already used a few, window crank, cardboard glove box insert etc. the idea was when I bought it was to use the air conditioning from it in my car but can’t the fire wall is different. Everything else is the same. One day soon though I’ll borrow my pals 48 ft deck and loader and haul most of them to mandec. Local car shredder.
That's proper moparing.

Iv ebeen off FB for almost 15 years...I have heard marketplace is good but it will go down the tubes like CL did
Marketplace is the only temptation but I'm not submitting to that crap just to buy car parts

-
Back