THE TRUTH COMES OUT HAHAHAHA am i glad i didnt trade

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
well guys i want to give you a freakin HUGE thanks for all of you that told me to stay away from that charger he put another ad up telling everybody that it needs quarters doors AND 1 FRAME RAIL and 2 DOORS a big thanks goes out to all the body guys that spotted this heap from the pics thank you all look at this http://ocala.craigslist.org/cto/1453416695.html

it says it looks good in the pics but is a 100 footr thats not what he said in the emails he sent me all it needed was the frame rail and rear floors wat a lie i cant belive i was considering this heap

Dylan, here's some advice from someone that has never been content with one car. Be happy with the 71 dart that you have. Build it and be happy learning how to do work on your a-body. When you have it running and driving and looking good, then decide if you want to "upgrade" to something else. I have gave up a ton of cool cars because I have a hard time being content with the one I have. I am really trying to be happy with the duster I have now but wish I would have just stuck with one of my other cars I had in the past. If I would have kept my 72 swinger I had when I was 15, I would have one of the nicest 72's around. My advice is keep your dart and enjoy it. You have lots of parts to put it together. Do it! Chances are that anyone that is willing to trade their B-body for an A-body is doing so because their car is a pile of junk. So what if your car needs a roof skin. You have it! Save a little money and have it put on. But hey, that's just me talking, what do I know. I only gave up hemi cars and other cars because I can't focus on one.

71Dodge you sound like me, I have had 5 cars and I am only 18. But I am glad I have up those B-bodies for my good ol A!

I have to agree with C_Stripes on this. You have everything there, build what you got and enjoy it and learn some new stuff along the way. Contentment is a beautiful thing.

ya this guy thought he was gonna pull one over me hahahahaa good thing my FABO friends spotted that junk before i looked at it i will never sell the ol' dart i have had it to long. i want to thank everyone who helped spot that heap when they seen it and for tellin me to keep the dart ya'lls opinion matters the most thanks

yup goin to mopars with big daddy tomarrow to see if i can snatch up so cool parts for the dart

Glad to see you are gonna fix up the Dart:cheers:
I think you will look back on this and say to yourself "what was I thinking"
That Charger even though it is a cool car.... just ain't as cool as an A body8)

C stripes sounds alot like me never content. I think we are car ADHD are there any meds for that? lol

no i dont think so LOL. oh btw all members that read this thread if i ever post another thread about trading my car or anything like that slap me or do somthin to snap me out of it lol

I dunno what it is.

I put my 70 Duster in the Atlantic Ocean in 1974; Hosed it out, not good enough. In 1982, I realize, rot. New trunk, new front pans, right quarter comepletely shot, rockers survived, pretty good.

A bunch of work. But I still have an A body 340, that talks to the 5.0 guys, real good. And talks to the 350 chebby boys, and the 396/350 HP cheeby boys, 383 cuda boys.
And that was with a 2bbl 318, 3 sp manual, open 323, F70 tires.

A bud has a 69 Charger; never in the ocean. What a rust bucket, with more parts to replace-rear valance (priced those?) etc.

Even if he swaps the 383 for that 440; My now 340 A will talk to his ***, as he watches it walk past him.

Stick with the A

Glad to see you are gonna fix up the Dart:cheers:
I think you will look back on this and say to yourself "what was I thinking"
That Charger even though it is a cool car.... just ain't as cool as an A body8)

sry but i luv the old AFX mopars from back in the day!

Me And Altered.jpg

Although I own a '70 Dart 340, 4 speed, bench seat car, this is my Kick *** Mopar B-body. 440 '65 Belvedere. 4000 stall converter, and a 456 spool rear end, two seater, times will follow in a month.

Belvedere 001.jpg

Belvedere 002.jpg

Belvedere 006.jpg

Belvedere2 005.jpg

Belvedere2 007.jpg

Belvedere2 020.jpg

Mopar,

That is how younguns say its way cool.

i wouldnt trade a yugo for one of those. even if it was nice.

-
Back