The "Ugly Gods" worked overtime today, my friends.......

-
Putting a geo metro engine in anything should be punishable by death.
Really! It should have an SRT engine in it, that way when you do a corner you might end up back on the wheels again after a few rolls!

:rofl:

all I can see is 1 awesome expensive RAT ROD that's BAD *** screaming HELP SAVE ME!!!

That thing is beyond saving, because to start with it's too expensive, and WTF wants anything except what was 27 Dodge? Even if I got it FOR FREE it would cost more money to cut it apart and scrape that ugly *** paint off the cab. And WTF want's any Geo drivetrain parts?

Did anyone notice the seller "acts" like this has seen street miles, but THERE ARE NO HEADLIGHTS????!!!

Really! It should have an SRT engine in it, that way when you do a corner you might end up back on the wheels again after a few rolls!

:rofl:

I honestly think the only reason he put a geo metro engine in it was cause it was whatever you can carry for 1/2 price day at the junkers, and that was the only engine he could carry under his arm out the door.

And when I say he. I mean she. Cause, well, lets be honest. Heart shaped brake lights? Yup....

Motorcycle taxes and registration, only thing in its favor. Id rather drive a Cushman, at least I'd be honest. We would have street races in these in Thailand after we got out of the bars. Pay the guy enough and you could ride on top!

Last edited:
Frankly I bet you can't touch this. I wish I had these drugs, and a pair of rose colored glasses. REAL DARK rose colored glasses.

Three Wheeled Dodge
Three Wheeled Dodge
Radically customized '27 Dodge. All metal, powered by a '96 Geo Metro automatic, 4 cyl, 3 speed. Gets mid to upper 30 MPG. Power seats, AC, heater, convertible top, fold out windshield & cowl vent, daylight running lights. $10,500 Pinky has been excellent for ministry and our hope is someone will take her and continue as such. Call & let's negotiate

View attachment 1714952456

View attachment 1714952457
I doubt if Jesus would do that to a car.

I'm with cuda chick, but I think it should be at least 6 sticks on dynamite...Blast that thing in so many pieces that would be a "pink"
pile...

"pink" pile...

enhanced-10901-1449623149-10.png

48e59e17dc41ae1a9ba4efb62c49754c.jpg

tumblr_ljz075kfIT1qcw39ko1_500.png

LMAO

36+A+Pink+Poop+Machine1.jpg

-
Back