-

67Dart273

Reaction score

Attachments

• phone1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 206
  • phone2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 197
I don't know what they use for a scope but my Millet cost 600 and the Schmidt and Bender I want next is 4k you won't get much glass for 100

LOL. They are using the PHONE!!!! I think "scope" is a pretty broad word

LOL. They are using the PHONE!!!! I think "scope" is a pretty broad word
Yes I know they are using the phone but they say the average scope cost 100 bucks , I don't know where they shop even my cheapo Bushnell Banner was 200 and they don't come much cheaper than that , certainly not a 100 dollar average eh lol , bet you can't hit the same wall twice at 50 feet with their setup .

picture said:
....and recording capabilities which can be a valuable training tool.....

Or, it can be a grave danger to OPSEC, as iPhones (especially) are constantly tracked. Further, all data is imprinted with metadata (data about the data) that includes coordinates, times, etc.

I'd also question the accuracy of such a product at distance... Not only would you have to re-zero every time you went to the range (unless you just keep your phone on your rifle which is pretty useless), but the offset of a big square chunk of **** with the camera lens in the corner is going to cause some major trajectory issues. Not only that, but how much vibration are you going to subject your 300-400-600-dollar iPhone to!?

Bad idea conceived by dumbasses who probably only shoot less than 20rds per year...

- CK

-
Back