the what pisses u off thread

-
Girls that are "smart" and dress to show cleavage but hold their folders up in front so everything is covered up anyways.

I mean if you are embarrassed or shy, don't dress like that.

Guys that post "all my parts for sale" without a list and I have to weed thru 20 pages of posts to see if he already sold what I was looking for.

Guys that have to criticize another guys car for sale, it's not yours, never will be so get over it and quit crying like a little baby.

Guys that feel the need to post negative comments in everyone's thread, there is no contest for having the most posts, no prizes so keep your mouth shut if ya got nothing positive to say. The next thing we'll have another member contemplating scuicide because of your desire to feel important.

Of the soap box, maybe I'll check back in another 5 months to see if the screwballs have developed intelligence.:bootysha:

Being surrounded by a pack of fart can ricers...
They were everywhere... It was horrific...

BTW, you'd all die laughing if you got to hear them take off from a stoplight at the same time.

yeah!!!! woman who wear the 'look at my teets n azz' clothing need to realize that is exactly what we're gonna do, and either like it, or cover it up.

And people that don't drink !

"You haven't seen Cheers?Cliff Claven?"

oh yea now i remember, wow your right no imagination, or they could just ask your real name

people that argue b.s. act like they really know what they're talking about...then when you call b.s. YOU'RE the a$$hole. grrr...need more whiskey!

people that argue b.s. act like they really know what they're talking about...then when you call b.s. YOU'RE the a$$hole. grrr...need more whiskey!

I pretty much got forced into a talk with a "Motor Head" while I was at lunch a few days ago. This guy had a 90's model Dakota with a 5.2 Magnum and "Edelbrock heads" and chrome valve covers... He said it could beat his friends 9 second car in the quarter. He also said when he was the same friend on the highway, his friends speedometer read about 175mph, and his was rolling around... I gave him that funny look and the "whatever laugh". He then asked me how fast I have gotten mine up to, I told him just about 140 and he started saying that is way too slow and all that other crap. He also stated in my face that he hates bright cars, and he doesn't understand why people buy yellow or bright green cars. And tried to play it off by saying "but if it works for you, then that's all that matters"! I Felt like hitting the hick in the jaw. Dumb Sh-t talkers.

I hate a lot of youngsters these days.

I pretty much got forced into a talk with a "Motor Head" while I was at lunch a few days ago. This guy had a 90's model Dakota with a 5.2 Magnum and "Edelbrock heads" and chrome valve covers... He said it could beat his friends 9 second car in the quarter. He also said when he was the same friend on the highway, his friends speedometer read about 175mph, and his was rolling around... I gave him that funny look and the "whatever laugh". He then asked me how fast I have gotten mine up to, I told him just about 140 and he started saying that is way too slow and all that other crap. He also stated in my face that he hates bright cars, and he doesn't understand why people buy yellow or bright green cars. And tried to play it off by saying "but if it works for you, then that's all that matters"! I Felt like hitting the hick in the jaw. Dumb Sh-t talkers.

I hate a lot of youngsters these days.

Tell him the bright colours are so he knows what just passed him on the highway and at the track!

Wylde1.

haha....some of the best are when they tell you about their full frame camaro or some crap like that...

So the other night i decided to go to joplin missouri, I leave at 8pm get back at one... the next day i go to put proof of insurace in my duster.. i find someone was trying to steal my sound system that doesnt exist.. it has the fold down rear seat.. and they laid it down on a tail light bezel.. leaving 6 nice holes in my rear seat.. oh and they didnt steal anything! cuz there was absolutly nothing to steal. PEOPLE CHAP MY ***!!

Guys that post "all my parts for sale" without a list and I have to weed thru 20 pages of posts to see if he already sold what I was looking for.

Guys that have to criticize another guys car for sale, it's not yours, never will be so get over it and quit crying like a little baby.

Guys that feel the need to post negative comments in everyone's thread, there is no contest for having the most posts, no prizes so keep your mouth shut if ya got nothing positive to say. The next thing we'll have another member contemplating scuicide because of your desire to feel important.

Of the soap box, maybe I'll check back in another 5 months to see if the screwballs have developed intelligence.:bootysha:
i hear ya right on

I hate people that flick cigarette butts out the car window or at the door of a building. I'd like to take a crap on their doorstep.

Do it, I dare you.....

Now seriously, I would love to be able to make everyone of those discarded butts magically reappear in their living rooms, all at once.

lets see i got some more...
School
Wind
My Mom at times
My Parents Landlord and consequently mine
the emergency room
my co worker
idiots who cut you off then yell at you like its your fault for being too close to their car

ill have some more of em in a bit im sure

I have my Magnum head parts for sale on here and Craigslist. I got a message from some dumb azz who wanted to buy the valve covers separately. Sure I said,$175, new in the box. He responded back "ya, I can buy them on Moparts Racing for $112." Sorry dude but when Summitt sells them for $191 nobody
sells them for $112. Maybe he thought I was selling handgrips for a 357 Magnum!
LOL

I will spray dogs!

It's called a snow shovel, use it. That whole sleet, snow, rain or gloom of night thing is ****. If I can get hurt getting to your box, I won't service it.

Me too! Can't count the number of dogs I've shot with dog spray. Gotta love the whole "he won't bite" thing. I've was bitten by that dog so that means he DOES bite.

I'm on a riding route now so the main one that gets me is the garbage can right in front of or beside the mailbox. Really? You just got SKIPPED! Do you think I want to smell or look at your f'in garbage? Put that crap on the other side of your 20ft wide driveway. Take the can back in when it's empty, too, you lazy sack.

When I take the time to help a young gun out and get out in the rain:angryfir: to jump his car off for the second time in a week :banghead:!!! and see he has not cleaned his battery post and repaired it like I told him the first time........disgust ps Not my sons
I walked away and said when your Alternator goes out it will cost you 100 dolors or you can go spend 3 dollars know disgust
It's not rocket science :?

And when I wake up to a 5:30 am call just to say hello and wondered what I was doing today :angryfir:

Ok I am dun :toothy2:

No wait disgust If you borrow something I should not have to remind you of it ... Ok I am dun :yawinkle:

When we are expected to learn another language even though we were born here! (LEARN OUR LANGUAGE DOUCHBAGS)

a really hot chick w/ some sort of freak of nature boyfriend.

Some tatooed freak w/ piercings and a little child

ha ha chevy people like the lame in new camero I was gonna dust off but he got so scared he pulled off onto a dead end street....

wtf??? 'where ya going sissy'??? ha ha

oh yeah and the corvette next to him that got a nice ear full of tire burnin in 1st, ha ha he pulled into a super market parking lot right after that...lol

When we are expected to learn another language even though we were born here! (LEARN OUR LANGUAGE DOUCHBAGS)

a really hot chick w/ some sort of freak of nature boyfriend.

Some tatooed freak w/ piercings and a little child
good 1

-
Back