Status
Not open for further replies.

GermzD74

Cool Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A car...thats right...i sold my 74 swinger...supposably was going to buy a 72 scamp...turned out the mechanic said the engine has one or more pistons not firing...a mount isnt good...and tranny isnt good...i cant affordto pay them the labor =(

any one knoe of a car in california or near by...a good running project maybe less than 3000 dollars? i hate the idea that im going to have to buy a friggin import or non classic domestic...grrrrr

any classic would be good! i need something! pllzzzzz! lol

A car...thats right...i sold my 74 swinger...supposably was going to buy a 72 scamp...turned out the mechanic said the engine has one or more pistons not firing...a mount isnt good...and tranny isnt good...i cant affordto pay them the labor =(

any one knoe of a car in california or near by...a good running project maybe less than 3000 dollars? i hate the idea that im going to have to buy a friggin import or non classic domestic...grrrrr

any classic would be good! i need something! pllzzzzz! lol

Not near Cali, but I've got my 71 Scamp w/ original 318 for sale. Strong runner that just needs plugs/wires/ cap, and U joints. Make me an offer. Asking 3000 or best, but I'm negotiable! Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back