The Yellow 64 Signet

-

HotLines

Realist - Free Thinker
Reaction score
Yes, it's me and I want to thank Jeremy 64 SRT8 Dart for his knowledge and although I do not know him personally, he brought a smile to my face after I got an email from the seller saying he sold the car after I sent Jeremy the cash today even though I had problems of my own trying to ship the monies.The seller was leaving for Alaska this coming Monday and I had no alternative than to trust a fellow FABO member which I certainly appreciate from all the dealings I've done here. Jeremy stayed on course as I ran around my town trying to have everything go smoothly. I love Signets and this will probably be right up my alley as I have many parts this can use except for a barracuda grill which I love seeing on these.

A short time ago I spoke with Rusty RatRod Rob from Georgia who turned me on to a transporter from HAMB and I am awaiting a call from him seeing if he can ship this Signet to me. I have been speaking with Rob for several years and consider both these members worthy of calling them friends....

I want to thank FABO as well for this fine website...

Well hey, If you cant get it shipped, I'll be more than happy to send you the money and make the trip that you beat me to ;)

Congrats on the buy man!

Rusty @ 64 SRT8,outstanding people. Kudos, both of you.

Congrats! It's a nice looking car for sure! Are you keeping it yellow or do you have other plans?

I have been looking for a transporter for the past day and will continue til I find one, hopefully will find someone to deliver it for me otherwise I may have to drive from southern Oregon with my Daniel to drive it home. Anyone know of any transporters..

65 Valiant, I have been looking for a 65 Signet for a long time to match up with my 64 Signet and I believe this is it as Jeremy gives it a high five..

I would try to find someone who does it in a similar fashion to BenD on The Hamb. It is extremely easy to get ripped off. Most transport companies you see online are not transport companies. They are brokers who have transport people at their disposal. You never speak directly with the transporter, so it is easy for them to BS you around. So be careful, Joey.

As I search for shipping and have spoken with quite a few persons in the past 2 - 3 days, I find myself needing to have this driven from Colorado to Oregon by sending my boy Daniel to drive it back before the weather changes dramatically which will than change the BS I am hearing from transporters as well as brokers.

I figure it this way, Jeremy says it runs and tracks well @ 65 and as long as the heater works, Daniel should be good to go as it's only 1400 miles...

As I search for shipping and have spoken with quite a few persons in the past 2 - 3 days, I find myself needing to have this driven from Colorado to Oregon by sending my boy Daniel to drive it back before the weather changes dramatically which will than change the BS I am hearing from transporters as well as brokers. I figure it this way, Jeremy says it runs and tracks well @ 65 and as long as the heater works, Daniel should be good to go as it's only 1400 miles...
go for it. You have the know how to walk Daniel through anything that may go wrong

That might be your best option. At least then it would be in the hands of someone you trust. If for some reason you change your mind and don't want it anymore, Daniel can drive it this way. lol

-
Back