There's One Born Every Day

-
:violent1:

This story relates to a recent incident that occured in my town. Talk about a real tool. Thankfully the A-hole didn't injure/kill anyone. This kinda stuff just drives me nutz.

http://napervillesun.suntimes.com/n...as-driving-142-mph-at-time-of-crash-cops.html

Pat

I think it's crazy to do it near an area like that. On a country road not sure but, I feel better on a track doing it. On a funny note, anyone think that guy should buy a lottery ticket considering that he even survived the crash? I am more in awe that he even survived.

it's still not as bad as that guy in the other thread a couple weeks ago who parked his pickup head on in the opposing lane with his headlights off to commit suicide and killed a young woman.

but driving drunk is stupid

or the guy who sliced his 70 hemi cuda in 3 pieces around a light pole and die instantly, that was brutal

Just wonder if they took into consideration the fact that once the tires leave the ground the speedo will give a false reading, like when you gas it on snow and bury the needle.

Just wonder if they took into consideration the fact that once the tires leave the ground the speedo will give a false reading, like when you gas it on snow and bury the needle.

No--I don't think for a second his car was going a real 142 mph before the crash.

Forget black boxes--one more plus for our old cars--no commuters-black boxes

Sounds like the cops are really trying to screw him over now. Wasn't enough to hit him with drunk driving and speeding, now they want reckless as well. You do lose your drivers license for drunk driving--no getting out of it

I'm sure the car was speeding, going 85--95 mph--why you should not drink and drive and why its a crime, no need to throw reckless in as well. Did he blow away any red lights--nope, any high speed shoulder passing other cars--nope. He was just speeding but drunk and lost control.

He is very lucky not to been killed so no jury is going to feel sorry for him so now the cops can charge him to the moon

I was going to an appt in a little town 6 miles away yesterday, came around a 90 degree right hand turn and there's a red Corvette facing the wrong way up on the side of the hill.
Two guys were standing there staring at it and shaking thier heads.
From the looks of the tire marks he was going the opposite way I was and lost it in the corner causing him to spin around backwards and go across my lane and up on the hillside.
This was a 35 mph residential street.

Glad he wrecked his plastic Chebby. Moron

Here is a local idiot that lived to tell and believe it or not camera was a cop car he passed [ame="http://youtu.be/mSPjC1Ek7vA"]302 Found[/ame]

ya man that **** was insane, i saw that on the indestructables. dude fell asleep at the wheel. if you look close, you can see the guy flying across the highway.

Here is a local idiot that lived to tell and believe it or not camera was a cop car he passed 302 Found

I believe it. Traffic behind might had been moving very fast and some jerk decided to punch it at 80 mph and came up on slow moving traffic cause there was cop in the left lane going at or just below the speed limit. Dude could not stop and didn't want to rear end the car behind the cop car and went to the shoulder and lost it, once on the grass at 90 mph he lost steering-control and flip.

Should had rear ended that car. Sometimes the best thing you can do is hit another car.

This happens alot with deer, people crash their car trying not to hit that poor deer and end up killing themselves.

I was going to an appt in a little town 6 miles away yesterday, came around a 90 degree right hand turn and there's a red Corvette facing the wrong way up on the side of the hill.
Two guys were standing there staring at it and shaking thier heads.
From the looks of the tire marks he was going the opposite way I was and lost it in the corner causing him to spin around backwards and go across my lane and up on the hillside.
This was a 35 mph residential street.

Glad he wrecked his plastic Chebby. Moron

Sometimes the road isn't too smooth and that is why there is a 35 mph limit. You hit a dip at 55-65 mph and if your foot is floored the car can spin out--least these newer cars with little weight in back and too wide of tires in back.

Why even the old Hemi cars came with skinny tires, wide tires used to be only for race tracks--how-why-that rule changed I got no idea. I recall around 1980 in high school kids talking about getting tickets for their tires or rear bumper up too high. Cops used to have tape measures and checked the bumper hight and tires....today a jacked up car with fat tires is "cool looking"

On the expressways thou 95 mph in a 70 mph zone is just a 3 point ticket here in Michigan. Same as rolling pass a stop sign. Our state cops tend to stay in the middle or right lanes going under the limit and letting traffic pass in the left lane, 75 or so they leave you alone. I laugh how many folks don't notice the cop car until they just about pass it, ha ha..this is mid day..not at night. Don't people look ahead anymore ?

This happens alot with deer, people crash their car trying not to hit that poor deer and end up killing themselves.

A deer jumps out in front of me and he's history.
Same with small animals like squirels.

I believe it. Traffic behind might had been moving very fast and some jerk decided to punch it at 80 mph and came up on slow moving traffic cause there was cop in the left lane going at or just below the speed limit. Dude could not stop and didn't want to rear end the car behind the cop car and went to the shoulder and lost it, once on the grass at 90 mph he lost steering-control and flip.

Should had rear ended that car. Sometimes the best thing you can do is hit another car.
QUOTE]
he fell asleep at the wheel, there is a show called the indestructables that did a 1/2 hour story on this.

around here anything 35 or more KM/HR (21 MPH) over the posted speed limit and its considered stunting.

you loose your liecence and they tack 6 points onto your license if you ever get them back and they give you a date that you must appear to watch your car be crushed.

If you don't appear its an automatic jail sentence, most recieve a jail sentence even after going to see there car crushed

-
Back