These cars dont come around cheap much

-
winter project

I don't know how many hours are in that owners day, but obviously hes got more time than I do lol

Deffinitly a lot cheaper than i've seen them in a long time

The present owner of my old car offered it to me for $5000. Although it looks pretty good I added up $7000+ in sheet metal alone and that's just to repair the rust I can see. I'm afraid of what additional I might find when it's stripped and blasted to remove the rust. I figured a good $35,000+ when it's all done. Those cars could be free and too expensive
for me to fix.

The present owner of my old car offered it to me for $5000. Although it looks pretty good I added up $7000+ in sheet metal alone and that's just to repair the rust I can see. I'm afraid of what additional I might find when it's stripped and blasted to remove the rust. I figured a good $35,000+ when it's all done. Those cars could be free and too expensive
for me to fix.

Couldn't agree with you more on the cars being free and too expensive.

Nice thing about an E-body you usually get what you put in to it or more. That is if you had to sell it at a later date.

Nice thing about an E-body you usually get what you put in to it or more. That is if you had to sell it at a later date.
Very true. As the 72-4 E's become more popular they are worth more. Not in the cards for me now. If I could buy my old car, I would have a couple thousand dollars invested in storage fees until I could start on it.

I'll pass on the E-bodies.....Too big, too heavy, too expensive, don't handle as well....what is left to like about them???

-
Back