They're out there driving amongst us

-
Ratz ... I was afraid of that .. Shows up just fine here :BangHead:
It's because it's linked from AOL and you can see it because you are logged in there. Nobody else can see it because they aren't logged in to AOL.

You need to save the image first to your hard drive and then post it from there for other people to be able to see it.

It's because it's linked from AOL and you can see it because you are logged in there. Nobody else can see it because they aren't logged in to AOL.

You need to save the image first to your hard drive and then post it from there for other people to be able to see it.

Or you could just tell us your AOL user and pass

I logged back into AOL to see if I could see the pic, nope. Funny as I had to reset password, (through hotmail that I had to reset also as I never use either!) seems the last time I was in my account: "Updated on 11/26/01" yeah, about 17 years...! Ooh, I had 1 new Email!

My moms friend had a seizure behind the wheel and took off like that down a small street, but she avoided everything for about 300 feet and finally locked the brakes. A friend of hers was behind her and saw the whole thing. She ran up to the car and asked if everything was OK and the lady didnt know how she got to where she was parked. Scary stuff.

I`ll add one in off your title...

Too bad it's actually staged. Note the ramp where the SUV took off over the curb and the lack of real surprise in the voice over.

A real incident would have caused the vehicle to blow out its tires and t-bone the passing vehicle...not launch up into the air like that.

that 'ramp' looks like a big *** divot in the turf...."repair your divots!"

-
Back