Thieves

-
ef8340,
Beautiful dog! I want one of those when I need another dog. How are they with kids?

My two HUGE black labs do a great job of protecting my yard, house and family now, but I think just the look of one of those will do a better job. Do they bark alot? I'm looking more for a dog that stares than barks.

This dog is physco!!!! I would never even think about messing with JR's house because of Frank....
Quote:

you'd be psycho too, if your balls were kept in the fridge.

I gotta agree with the dog idea. Their great friends and very alert, even at 3:00 a.m. This is our dog Bella.. very loving, but if you make even one false move towards these kids, she's serving you up on a bun!!! Heck, even I can't play with the kids too rough!!! If she ever heard there was someone coming in the house at 3:00 a.m. she'd have the whole neighborhood up!!! Sorry to hear about your bad luck, it's time to get a new family member!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_2445.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 134
"get one of these hell of awatch dog and family protector" quote

I agree

tomsplace001.jpg

shadowdesktop.jpg

Best dog I ever had and miss him badly, awesome family dogs

He just loved Michelle
mich1018.jpg

Sorry to hear about it. Locks are easy and cheap (along with a car and anything that will fit in a wallet) compared to losing a family member. Thank God no one was harmed.

ef8340,
Beautiful dog! I want one of those when I need another dog. How are they with kids?

My two HUGE black labs do a great job of protecting my yard, house and family now, but I think just the look of one of those will do a better job. Do they bark alot? I'm looking more for a dog that stares than barks.

See picture with my kid:love7:
He would bark the second you step onto my property or came to close to my truck if he was inside it (but not much of a barker overall) . He was 115-120 lbs of baby lol if you raised your voice you would swear he was getting beaten, had to be one of the most intelligant dogs I have ever had the pleasure of owning.

They are very sociable family dogs and must not be abandoned in the backyard or they will get mean & crazy. And for Gods sake do not get it guard training they do not need it as its there natural trait to began with.

See picture with my kid:love7:
He would bark the second you step onto my property or came to close to my truck if he was inside it (but not much of a barker overall) . He was 115-120 lbs of baby lol if you raised your voice you would swear he was getting beaten, had to be one of the most intelligant dogs I have ever had the pleasure of owning.

They are very sociable family dogs and must not be abandoned in the backyard or they will get mean & crazy. And for Gods sake do not get it guard training they do not need it as its there natural trait to began with.

I plan on doing lots and lots of obedience training and have a loyal dog. Our dogs stay in the house and sleep on the bed at night or lay around on the cool garage floor if they want in the summer. I just like the idea of a big dog around since my house is full of girls. I'd glad to hear they are good with kids.

If you have the proper hardware next to your bed the World's best burglary deterrent system is a simple sticker at each first floor entry that states "We do not call 911"

well myself was concerned at a time about protecting both my stuff and my family..i now have two full grown great danes as they are exellent with kids and so big most ppl wont come near my house and secondly as a back up i have an old 6.5x55 riffle ,22 magnum,and a 30-30. rifles are fully loaded 24,,7 so if annyone enters the garage and the dogs are inside and they bark i grab my riffle and go check ....... thats just me tho you can never be too protective of your famely !!

secondly im glad your family and dart is ok and the locks are a simple procedure and not to expensive i usually rig my cars up so that it wont start with key . key ignition is on then i push a button under dash to get started (this is also a cheap anti theft easy to rig especially if your changing the switch ) try to hide this button a little but not so your always stuck looking for it..

If you have the proper hardware next to your bed the World's best burglary deterrent system is a simple sticker at each first floor entry that states "We do not call 911"

i like these i have one that states TRESPASORS WILL BE SHOT.
SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN.

hehe first thing you see in the garage

the van was probly outside and not in the garage and i would say annyone would know the level of noise a old car like the dart normally makes compared to a new van.... they must have been very carefull not to make noise if no one woke up ...

just a theory

My question is why did they take the van and not your car?

They would take the minivan to help do other crimes, chuck out the row sitting and fill it up with stolen stuff from B&E, etc. Thieves like them because the back windows are usually dark tinted, hold lots of stuff and they blend in with the million other ones out there.

If you remove the locks and take them to a local locksmith, they can install new tumblers, and make new keys to go with the modified locks. Also, I have a toggle switch hidden under the dash, that disconnects the starter solenoid so the car cannot be started using the ignition switch. Glad no one was hurt during the invasion.

-
Back