Things You Can Do To Cool It Down

-

12many

Reaction score
Running hot lately, just wondering about things I can do to cool things down rolling down the highway. Would rolling the windows down more, opening vents increasing the flow thus increasing the volume and speed be the right way to go in order to cool down? Or should I restrict and slow down that flow in order for it to have more time to draw the heat out and then I can run down the road cooler?? I’m confused :rofl:

I’m confused
I am too.
Are you talking about you inside the barely insulated metal can we all call classic cars?

If so open the vents, turn the vent window so it forces air on you, open the front windows, and back to get as much air flow on you as you can get.

Also drink a lot of water so you will not dehydrate as you sweat, and it evaporates cooling your body.

As usual let's start with "what are you working on?" Year make model

Are we talking about engine cooling or passenger cooling and DO YOU HAVE A/C?

The trick is to make up song play list for your car stereo with the following songs:

Cold As Ice
She's So Cold
Freeze Frame
Ice Ice Baby
Funky Cold Medina
Stone Cold
Cold Sweat

The louder you crank it, the colder it gets.

:rofl:

The trick is to make up song play list for your car stereo with the following songs:

Cold As Ice
She's So Cold
Freeze Frame
Ice Ice Baby
Funky Cold Medina
Stone Cold
Cold Sweat

The louder you crank it, the colder it gets.

:rofl:
That’s as long as There ain’t nuttin wrong with ur radio! Kim

Running hot lately, just wondering about things I can do to cool things down rolling down the highway. Would rolling the windows down more, opening vents increasing the flow thus increasing the volume and speed be the right way to go in order to cool down? Or should I restrict and slow down that flow in order for it to have more time to draw the heat out and then I can run down the road cooler?? I’m confused :rofl:

Ask AJ. He'll write you a book about it. A totally worthless book.

-
Back