think I got ripped off on Facebook

-
I got lucky and found a reasonable shipper that goes to Edmonton. We will keep you posted if they are worthy of future buisness.

wow you guys are awesome for helping this guy out. Anyone near Port Washington WI that knows a speed shop called Speed Performance Research?

I sold a block to a guy a few years ago and it went to that speed shop. I had is sold as a standard bore block, which is was, but turned out it needed sleeving. The guy didn't want it then so I refunded his money but never got the block back. I talked to the owner of the speed shop once, then emailed him later on and never received any responses back. I don't know if the block is still there or not, but I do have the numbers on the side to confirm which block it is.

So not to hijack this thread, please PM me if you could help me out and I can fill you in on more info.

Thanks

So happy to finally have an end to this he still will not return the $850 I gave him for shipping but the rear end is now I'm my possession. We used PAK mail they were half the price of any place we called at $750 they did not provide a broker but that was easy enough. They even strapped it to a pallet for us and no hidden fees when I picked it up

850 dollars would be enough for me to show up on somebody's doorstep.

Not when is like a 25hr drive but I will split with anybody that's will to go retrieve it lol

speaking of getting ripped rod and custom has 426 hemi roller rockers for sale on facebook on hemi trader,plus there on ebay and racing junk,i got these,this is what I found wrong with them,had to notch stands for #2 and 37 exhaust push rods a good 1/2 inch,hold down bolts not long enough,only screws in one thread,rocker shafts full of metal,2-rocker arms not drilled for oiling,1-rocker arm has no threads for adjusting screw,,dont buy from rod and custom machine,after spending 2200.00 my heart dropped

850 dollars would be enough for me to show up on somebody's doorstep.

Nothing to do with the cars.... But this more or less happened to me with a (yes a dog lol) I'm in Canada and he was in Jersey....i flew there, took a taxi ( had him wait, told him if you see this gets ugly please call the cops and tell them he robbed of X amount of dollars...
Long story short, he had to call another taxi that was bigger than his to come out there to pick me up with my dog and create he "allowed me to borrow" and I was to ship it back.
It wasn't the cpl of grand but the dann principle of him thinking I was a dumb hick who lived in an igloo.

thought there might have been an a at the front and an o at the end. lol Thanks for checking Steve, lets hit him with PLY30 and see if he answers!

-
Back