Think Im falling of the wagon

-
cool car...I think I have an extra grill if you need one pm me..... see already parts falling into your lap.......LOL

the car looks very good adam, but .......am i the only one that has to ask what happened to the dart? did i miss that somewhere?

I lost the Dart over the winter when I wasnt working. Got real behind on the rent. Sold my tools, the car, a few guitars. Luckily I started a good job in February. The Dart was just about finished, Had to install the glass, do the exhaust and brakes.

The Duster is an original paint and interior car, may need a short block though.

Looks like a nice car!
The wife's ok is a good thing.

I've had my wife looking at the for sale section in here at a few cars, and she's onboard with the a-body. Since they are all puppies looking for a new home, i simply have to find one that I am attached to, and I'm golden!

I'm jealous, because this could very well be me posting my junk!

First off, if you seriously thought that you could kick the addiction by abstinance, or even selling off everything and changing your life, who you kiddin? :)

You just need to sit down with the wife, explain that even though you tried your hardest, you are (and I'm sure many here will confirm it) a MOPAR ADDICT. Admit it, rejoin the fun and madness, and your life will be fuller because of it.

Join us.... join us... join us.....

Torres-030418.jpg

If your looking for a 360, PM me. I gotta a little somethin somethin over here collecting dust.

If your looking for a 360, PM me. I gotta a little somethin somethin over here collecting dust.

Rob, The car is a 225 with a bad bearing. obviously it needs a 360, LOL. I may actually see if I can find a real cheap slant to replace it with to get it on the road. Then worry about the 360 swap way down the road.

cool car...I think I have an extra grill if you need one pm me..... see already parts falling into your lap.......LOL

actualy all the trim on the car is perfect, just a blury pic....adam i will get you more pics tomorow...might be heading to pick a part and i will see if that spool mount v8 k frame is still there...but if it wasnt for the mid to high rpm rod knock of number 5 it runs, drives great!

heres some more pics.....the last one is my old 74 valiant brougham,,i also like brown/gold cars.....dont know if you can tell in the pic but those were NOS goodyear polyglass GT on the back of it (had from 90-93)wasted those tires like any highscool kid! car had 65000 miles on it when i bought it from the original owner, fac. 318, cruise control(and it worked) 8.25 rear manual disc brakes non A?C car, buckets (velour) with buddy seat..interioroh and factory shag carpeting...that interior was brougham and dart SE only...i mis that car...

IMG00292-20100211-1133.jpg

IMG00295-20100211-1134.jpg

IMG00294-20100211-1134.jpg

IMG00297-20100211-1135.jpg

IMG00296-20100211-1135.jpg

valiant1.jpg

Welcome back!

I would love to see what you could do with a slant, give it a shot. I have a brand new set of standard sized main and rod bearings for a slant and that dash pad in your car looks to be just like the one in my 73 but without the holes.......hhhmmmmmm. I sure would love to see what Adam could do with a slant...:snakeman:

Even if you don't need the bearings and you end up yanking out that dash pad I want first dibbs (if it is crack/hole free).

Al Bundy fresh !

It will probably get a set of rallyes and stay a slant 6 for a long time.

That looks to be clean from the pics Adam! Should be a cool ride.Tell the wife thanks from all of us..

hy phone **** the bed...well, actually i dropped it in antifreeze last week, it dried out worked perfect by monday...then it dropped in a cup of coffe and pretty much killed it..so, i have to find the camera today and get some unger shots and the trunck...

There's a guy in Carmel who has a couple 360s.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/1632109326.html

Dude, how far is that from you, 20 min.? :wave:

I can just hear it now... "....uuuhhh, I bought this car, from this guy, you know on the message board and uuuhhhh, well, it needs an engine, sooooo, there's this guy over in Carmel who has just what I need plus there's a bunch of other stuff he's looking to get rid of and uuuhhh....."

Sorry to hear about the Dart, but happy the wife green lighted the Duster! :cheers: When it's in your blood you can't stay away too long.

Adam,
Good Luck with the Duster, I hope it works out.
I have a set of 4 SBP Rally's here at the house with trim rings and the small center's and the chrome lugs. Three have mint tires (white letters) on them already. I'll let the whole mess go for $300. I'll even help ya put them on the car!

George

Adam I may have a single header all into one deal...for a /6 pm me if your interested and I;ll dig it out.. it is old and rusty would need paint unless you are going for ratty rod look..... I am at 13801 for shipping

Thanks for the offers guys,

George, The car is BBP so the rims wont work.

Chas, No plans to really hop up the 6.

Got a set of taillight bezels with lenses, Driver quality also have 2 sets of headlight bezels one black, one set silver argent, also a driver quality front Grille. Yours for the asking!!!!!

-
Back