Think it's worth the money, 1970 Duster 366?

-
but but but...they were smart enough to install a filler tube from a space duster, so you have more usable trunkspace
(either that, or thats what it really is, since were allready accusing them of swapping vins)

Good catch! Another mismatched part.

As for the VIN, I didn't accuse anyone of anything. I just asked the obvious question. If the car was born with a slant 6 as the published VIN suggests, it didn't come with a rallye dash. Did they swap the dash frame? If so, what happened to the VIN tag? It's not in any of the pictures, so, who knows what happened. If the dash frame was modified for the rallye cluster then nothing happened. But if the dash was modified I'd want to take a real good look at how they did it, because it's not easy. And honestly, the way that I modified mine isn't exactly what you'd want to see in a $30k car, but you can't really see that with the gauge cluster installed. At least mine has a wiper switch. :p

Needless to say there's a lot of funky stuff going on there for that to be worth what they're asking.

Top of the ad reads, ready for this - this car started out at $37,500. Really? They seriously
at one time asked 37k???!!!

ya but it IS shiney, has those great band aid tires, and no problem with the exchange rate, priced is Ca. $$$ !

why is it when these vintage muscle car co. like this offer cars, NO ONE asks " what is under that shiney paint?" ha

all bout $

We used to call cars like that, "Cosmetic Wonders". Attention to detail is what makes a NICE car nice. There are all kinds of alarms going off on that one.

ya but it IS shiney, has those great band aid tires, and no problem with the exchange rate, priced is Ca. $$$ !

why is it when these vintage muscle car co. like this offer cars, NO ONE asks " what is under that shiney paint?" ha

all bout $

AND, did anyone else notice the big groove in the drivers side brake rotor.
That is a clue to what else you'll find on that car.

Eagle eye there, eh Greg.

So the add says this. Holycow, 550 for detailing is insane, especially if they couldnt bother to clean the doorcards. Offer away too, they are ready to GET you, haha.
DETAILING - This vehicle had a $550 detail leaving it immaculate front to back, in and out, with ultra glossy polished paint! You will not find a cleaner example for sale anywhere.
OFFERS - No reasonable offer will be refused! Our sale manager is Robert Williams and he is ready to get you.

I noticed the battery cables. When I see those junk terminals, just waiting to fail, i start looking closer, and wonder where else they did a shortcut. After reading all the other replies, I had to look again. The car is slapped together.

This car is SPECIFICALLY aimed at the guy who can't build a car, it's a throw together half *** build ment to draw in the sucker who has cash, and no ability...it's a sucker magnet

or a person who has cash, is lazy, likes what he sees.........

I didnt know Pex could be used for fuel line. lol Seriously, For 27k spring for exhaust tips. The generic NAPA pipes aint makin' the scene out back.

-
Back