Think she will sell?

-
I'd re-word it and take desprate out and a few other words. Skip the book valves since theres a huge difference.

Act like you are just no longer interested in the cr and are willing to give the next soul a break. Skip the word and wording "flexable" and flexable on price since it is cheap

I have a 2006 Dodge Stratus SXT with 63,000 miles on the clock. It has a 2.7L Mercedes engine, automatic transmission. Just got the oil changed today. It has power windows, power steering, power brakes, power locks, white face gauges, keyless entry, cruise control Alloy rims, Hot hot hot heat, and ice cold air conditioning. It also has an aftermarket stereo head that will play MP3s, USB devices, AUX device, SD cards, and any kind of CD known to man. I will also include the stock stereo that is coded to the car. The lettering on the trunk lid was removed as it was peeling, but in my opinion it looks better. This car drives like a dream, smooth brakes, smooth acceleration, no hesitation. It handles like a practically new car and the tires have plenty of tread left. I drove it all the way down here from Indiana and had no trouble out of her and actually enjoyed the entire drive, and I hate being couped up for more than an hour. This car has alot of good memories for me, but i am no longer interested in this car or keeping it as I want to purchase a different vehicle.
The only thing I see thats bad about this car at all is the fact that the spare is not a full size and is the small donut kind.

Its begging for a new owner, whether its someones first car who'll love you forever for this car or just a good treat for yourself. I have taken really good care of this car with the intentions of keeping it for a long long time, but I am no longer interested in it and want a change of vehicle.
Im asking 4200$ OBO. Send me an email or text/call 678-852-1498. My name is Mike. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

I might trade for an pre-1973 Mopar car or a Dodge truck from pre-1990.

Bettter?? I edited that in. I hope it shows up

I would change the sentence 'Just got the oil changed today."

I would make it say, "Well maintained, and services up to date."

Just getting the oil changed today can put up a red flag that you finally changed the oil today just to make it look good.

Also quit saying "no longer interested in car" it makes people think you are sick of it for some reason, lemon?

Say you are selling so you can purchase a truck for work purposes.

Don't mention the spare or anything negative about the car.

Get rid of the fluff comments at the end and just say it would make a very dependable vehicle for someone and it's very tidy and well kept up.

I have hardly any tho. just 2 oil changes. LOL. and the cars on a rebuilt title. =/. I just want it gone. My mother bought this car with all my money without asking me at all and its just a pain in the ***. Ive had it since March and just now got a plate and i really disgust it

-
Back