I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
but which one?

mrg-5232_m.jpg

mrg-6658b_w_m.jpg

sse-950-72102_w.jpg

sse-950-72109_w.jpg

sle-10005_w_m.jpg

btw its going on a 72 dart. i wanna make it means as possible plus the yellow ones are bond on and functional so are the hilbornes

I just put the 73 dual snorkle scoop on my 66 Dart with a new 410/904.I had 2 of these scoops and decided to use one cause I needed to cut my hood for carb/intake clearances.It turned out looking O.K I guess and I think your car could use the same scoop.These are getting harder to find now(original)and run in the $150-$300 area,more for a mint factory one.I,ll be doing lots of racing at the track,1/4 mile.
car pics 66 Dart 186.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 186.jpg

I still Like the 6 pack scoop....not to mention i think they look great on darts (follow the body lines of the car and do not look out of place)

6 pak scoop and glass it in. I used one of those fibergass reproduction scoops with some slight modifications. My hood was not perfect anyway, so I didn't mind cutting it up. It's held together with panel adhesive, bolts, Mar-glass then body filler. I think it turned out good and there is no cracking yet.

Hood.jpg

Hood1.jpg

Hood2.jpg

Hood3.jpg

New dart1.jpg

6 pak scoop and glass it in. I used one of those fibergass reproduction scoops with some slight modifications. My hood was not perfect anyway, so I didn't mind cutting it up. It's held together with panel adhesive, bolts, Mar-glass then body filler. I think it turned out good and there is no cracking yet.

very nice job and great pics for how to

I want to get this one, just always liked them.

TownsendCudaAMP.jpg

SWEET glad to hear your going 6 pack.

Good pictures on the how to by the way!

I like alot of the scoops...don't get me wrong, I just personally Prefer the 6 pack scoop....I think it just shouts mopar and goes good with mopar body lines

I am such a stock guy it is disgus tdisgusting !
IF I could not afford one of the 2 styles of original scoops onna '72.......
I would go with the Six-Pack scoop too.

Later,
Bruce B.

Badart, do you have any pics of the underside of the hood showing the opening you cut out in the hood?

well see the only proble is. im thinming of getting a 318 tunnel ram with 2 carbs. will the six pack be tall enuf for the carbs to sit in there or will i have to go with the second yellow one

well see the only proble is. im thinming of getting a 318 tunnel ram with 2 carbs. will the six pack be tall enuf for the carbs to sit in there or will i have to go with the second yellow one

on a dart i personaly think a sixpack scoop looks better but its very tight getting a tunnelram under it i used to have a edelbrock tunnelram with two 750proforms under my sixpack scoop on my 73duster and it fits with some small aircleaners but its just barely and the aircleaners did rub alitle on the underside of the scoop but it works..
the aeroscoop is alitle taller but may not be wide enough to fit any bigger aircleaners anyway but im not sure just something to think of and dont forget to take into acount that the engine sits alitle ofset in the car when measuring if it would work with aircleaners

i think the only abodies that can look real good with aeroscoops are dusters and demons(dartsports) since it mathches the bodylines alitle better but its all personal

-
Back