thinking of saleing my 70 red /red/ red duster

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i need some opionon about saleing my red duster i ve own the car since nov 17 1989, , i ve had a lot of fun with it the last 2 years way more expected of awards with it but i found a really special car needs restore but its so rare its envy of the muscle car world it will need to be restore same owner since new . i need to raise money for it wife says no dont sale your cars , i ve done try to trade my srt8 challenger, and cash but no he saids i want money ... whats my duster worth you guys think any real offers . it is all number matching and i ve got all the stock parts for it fender tag built sheet, every nut and bolt is done on it , i will sale any of my cars right now to try and get the whole cash for the other car ........... its a orginal 426 one one owner

Attachments

• IMG_4294.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_1963.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_0332.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_0334.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_0328.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 577
  • IMG_1965.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_0356.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_0346.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_2856.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_2409.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 540
Haven't a clue to it's worth but must say, I absolutely love the color combo you've chosen, Red on Red..

i need some opionon about saleing my red duster i ve own the car since nov 17 1989, , i ve had a lot of fun with it the last 2 years way more expected of awards with it but i found a really special car needs restore but its so rare its envy of the muscle car world it will need to be restore same owner since new . i need to raise money for it wife says no dont sale your cars , i ve done try to trade my srt8 challenger, and cash but no he saids i want money ... whats my duster worth you guys think any real offers . it is all number matching and i ve got all the stock parts for it fender tag built sheet, every nut and bolt is done on it , i will sale any of my cars right now to try and get the whole cash for the other car ........... its a orginal 426 one one owner

give me some feedback you cant hurt my feeling i ask for it

At first I questioned the use of the word "Saleing", then I saw your picture in that wierd outfit.
I see that you are a bit different.
Uhhhh...Okay.

We can say an amount, but ultimately it is what a person is willing to pay. Realistically I would say around 18k - 23k if the car is a not so rare 340's car, but if it has limited options then maybe more.

RED on RED!!! If I had the funds I would send you a blank check. GLWS

and its got a red stripe on it they call it a ghost buts you can see it

I can't see the ghost stripe... where is it. Car looks fantastic. I wouldn't change a thing... will maybe a couple... to add my MOPAR crazy touch to it. lol
:burnout:

Change that to Frankenwanker :eek:ops:

That guy should be FrankenDouchester, I believe that's the german pronounciation.

Provides nothing to the thread but belittle the OP... congratulations here's your new avatar.

572018726_tp.jpg

If the OP's car could be sold in the low 20's right now, that might be a decent sale price for the seller.

IMO Although you have a very nice Duster it's way to much red nothing to break up the color someone would have to really love that much red - too much shinny stuff on the motor and it's an automatic. Again this is all IMO it's not a car to enjoy way to much work keeping it clean for me. I just sold my 71 340 Demon with a tremec 5 speed for 16K so I would have to say in that price range someplace

IMO Although you have a very nice Duster it's way to much red nothing to break up the color someone would have to really love that much red - too much shinny stuff on the motor and it's an automatic. Again this is all IMO it's not a car to enjoy way to much work keeping it clean for me. I just sold my 71 340 Demon with a tremec 5 speed for 16K so I would have to say in that price range someplace

your right i dont think it will be much over 25000 but i was thinking 35000 or higher i ve got alot more in that but the with said not to sell i just want the hemi ragtop photos dont do this car justice

I can't see the ghost stripe... where is it. Car looks fantastic. I wouldn't change a thing... will maybe a couple... to add my MOPAR crazy touch to it. lol
:burnout:

I see a red stripe at the rear of the quarter panel coming up than going forward on the top side.

Am I correct?

At first I questioned the use of the word "Saleing", then I saw your picture in that wierd outfit.
Uhhhh...Okay.
1st you sir are wothless . Next time you have a thought ...... Just let it go ! Makin fun of the guy for spelling aint right . Show some respect the guys been here sice 2004 and a good member . ...... Now to the Op bout the car ..... If i had a nice car like that i would never sell it thatthing looks bad *** . I rember your black one RIP that was a slick duster too .... But really i would keep it if you can

But if you are going to sell it and Im guessing the under side looks just as good as the rest of it i dont think 20.000 is outta the ball park

I've seen the car in person. I'll say it is absolutely beautiful and restored nicely. You better keep that one because your going to be in the "I wish I never sold that car". Also, you have had that baby for 24 years!
BTW. How you doing since the wreck? Craig

Ive also seen the car in person and believe to be worthy of one of the big auction house auctions! I wouldn't be surprised to see the car sell for over $25,000 and would estimate its value in the $28-32,000 range!

Selling the car outright will probably not generate that kind of cash however, and you'll probably have to endure a lot of lowball offers. It would be a great buy outright for $24k but I would guess you'll have to wait for that buyer...probably $19-22k for a decent turnaround!!

JMO of course... Good luck getting the Hemi car! Geof

Mike, you remember my Pink one I sold about 4 years ago 340 black stripe a/c,etc... you told me you had it on as your screen saver for a while. Remember know. Out of all the cars I ever had that's the one that got away. Keep the car sell some of your other stuff trust me.

in '06 it would be $35 + all day.
...not a good time to sell now and someone is going to get a good deal if you do sell it
..so what is the new project you're looking at?

in '06 it would be $35 + all day.
...not a good time to sell now and someone is going to get a good deal if you do sell it
..so what is the new project you're looking at?

thanks guys , yes the bottom is slick as the rest of the car , yea i was offer more for the car 2 years ago at the frist show everyone wanted this car but i just finished it and i didn't have any plans of getting rid of it but something cross my path ok ........ its a 67 gtx 426 all numbers same owner since new and its a ragtop it needs to be restore but i ve knew about the car since i was 9 years old now 40 years later i got a chance to get it , i am doing ok i still have a few problems but i am not letting it get me down for my spelling i am sorry i'll try better next time i am just a old country boy ..... i'll sale any of the cars right now i want the ragtop wife dont want to sale the red one but thanks guys

Uhhhh...Okay.

by the way thats not me thats mr mopar man i am the old guy holding all the best of show trophys

Attachments

• IMG_4296.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_0669.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_0677.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 318
Don't sail it. Keep the engine in it and go for it.

water-car.jpg

sail_car.jpg

You be the judge.

I think your car is worth 20k, give or take. The best thing you can do is set up a good ad, regardless of where you go online and give as much info and history on the car as you can. The whole "too much to list" is a line of lazy BS. Everyone will want to know what you have there and the more people know, the more interest it will gain.

-
Back