Thinking of selling my Duster

-
Thanks for the helpful replies. I am going to get it fixed. I was just venting frustration over having to yet put more $$$ into this car. As stated before, I'll NEVER get back what I have spent in restoring this vehicle so I will keep it until I pass it on to my daughter someday. Thanks again for all the advice and help.

If it was easy everyone would drive classics.

Glad you're keeping it, that is a great looking Duster.

Found the problem today. Cooling line has a cut in it and transmission fluid was being lost through the line. Repaired the line and transmission is fine. Again a BIG Thank you to Rob (Stroker Scamp) who called me today and I was able to talk transmissions and general Mopar tech information with. He is a stand up guy and I owe you one Rob.

Found the problem today. Cooling line has a cut in it and transmission fluid was being lost through the line. Repaired the line and transmission is fine. Again a BIG Thank you to Rob (Stroker Scamp) who called me today and I was able to talk transmissions and general Mopar tech information with. He is a stand up guy and I owe you one Rob.

Man you found it, not me. Thanks for the kind words though. I think it still might not hurt to adjust those bands. when you go to change the fluid, holler back at me and I'll walk you right through it. Won't take five minutes with the pan off.

dont sell it! Ive thought about the same thing with my 74 dart everytime something goes wrong with it. check your linkage. Im dropping a 440 in my dart and if you want ill sell you the 904 that is in it as soon as i pull it. It was rebuilt 13xxx miles ago and its fine. Its gonna be replaced with a 727. Im in the north Georgia area

dont sell it! Ive thought about the same thing with my 74 dart everytime something goes wrong with it. check your linkage. Im dropping a 440 in my dart and if you want ill sell you the 904 that is in it as soon as i pull it. It was rebuilt 13xxx miles ago and its fine. Its gonna be replaced with a 727. Im in the north Georgia area

Do you need anything for yours? I have a big block 727 I sure do need out of my shop. I may have one or two other things. I'm about 70 miles south of Atlanta.

-
Back