Thinking of the children and families on this day

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
On this day I am going to town to take car of some paper work and will
be wearing there colors, I send out many MANY prayes this morning and shed tears as I watched the news, AdamR's our founder and staff members
children don't go to this school but it is very close by, I have a multiple green hat and a white T-Shirt I will be wearing to the DMV and the court house today and show my support on this day, It was so very hard to watch the news this morning.. :sad:

Attachments

• 20592_213605675441582_1568211487_n.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 127
Good job buddy....I can't even begin to imagine what these families are going through.....many prayers will be sent out

Thank you Keith :D My friend and our Staff member 6pk2goDemon will
be happy to see I will wear the gifts she has sent me in the past years for the children today, I love this old and a piece of history wind breaker and the IN-OUT T-shirt from Arizona I will wear today

Yes Sister C I am still enjoying these very much, you would not believe
how many folks ask were the heck did I find that ol Jacket

Attachments

• new book for victoria 001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 100
Mike, I am right with you today, It's hard to even grasp what happen to those young children and Teacher's they will be in my thoughts and prayers. It about put's me in tear's knowing they started lying those children to rest today.

memike,
Adam's children do not attend that school.
~Michael

Oh, I miss read a post, and I will change my post, I am sure he knows folks that do because he said the school was very close by.. Thank you for this info Dartman :coffee2:

Just wanted to share how small this world really is. Emilie Parker was one of the children that lost her young life that day. I never new her but I made a commitment to remember at least one of the childrens names so I would remember this tragedy. Emilie reminds me of my own grandchild who is about the same age.
My wife waitresses at a local restaruant here in New Mexico. She comes home and tells me a story about a teacher she waited on that works in our city of Rio Rancho. The teacher taught Kindergarten and One of her students was Emilie Parker...........I could not believe it. Sure enough they moved to Conn. 1 year ago from Rio Rancho. We are having a Vigil tonight to celebrate the many lives this young child had touched. She truly was a Angel walking among us.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2869332.shtml?cat=500

Just a little something I wrote.

May we never forget this day of holocaust.
The day these innocent lives were lost.

The children who's voices we'll never hear.
It's so hard not to shed a tear.

And the women who tried to save their lives.
They were mothers , sisters and wives.

Many lives will never be the same.
Let us not forget their names.

My prayers are with all of them and their families.

Mike, It has been gutwrenching for ME to read the threads and watch the news of this horrible tragedy........the innocent children :sad8:

I'm sending prayers now for the families of all affected by this :angel1: :angel5:

Thanks for your post my friend and so happy to see you enjoying a lil Mopar luv passed along.........:)

That jacket is you 8)

Just a little something I wrote.

May we never forget this day of holocaust.
The day these innocent lives were lost.

The children who's voices we'll never hear.
It's so hard not to shed a tear.

And the women who tried to save their lives.
They were mothers , sisters and wives.

Many lives will never be the same.
Let us not forget their names.

My prayers are with all of them and their families.

Beautiful poem and thanks for sharing NorShor

The DMV workers all had a Green and white ribbon on and I was in line receiving
a number when a man I knew asked how have I been doing and I said fine and he had
a tie died green and white T-shirt on, we talked and he did not know I had grandchildren
already ......... this was a day I seen an old friend and we stood together waiting our turn.............. Life is a strange thing some times and we was the only people out of 23 that even new about the Monday wearing green and white. I will always remember that day, and jerry Hall was proud that I had dun what I did, he is an old city worker and car
guy from the lions club here. I don't wear white very much and the T-Shirt I had was the only one I had to look nice in.

norshorblufish! Thank you for the hart felt words that hits every vain and truth in
this time of remembrance , I will share and never forget
May we never forget this day of holocaust :shaking2:

Tiny little fingerprints smeared upon the wall.. / Dolls and trucks left waiting to be played with in the hall..
Mornings sometimes hectic / So quick we all must be / Rushing out the doorway / To a place where I’ll be me
I’m learning now my ABC’s / And how to share my things
I never thought today that / I would fly on Angels wings
My jacket zipped, my hands all warm, / A hat placed on my head..
My mom and dad so love me / As they’ve always said.
At school we had a visitor / an Angel dressed in white ...
She took us by our hands / And lead us to the light
She told us we were chosen ones / And needed to depart / And that we’d hold a special place / In eve-rybody’s heart
Some teachers from my school were there / And said we’d be okay
They kissed us on our heads and smiled, / Then sent us on our way
The Angel as she lead us / Made sure we were alright / And told us that our loved ones / Would one day join us in the light
The fingerprints I left you / Was a gift you are see / To remind you that I love you / And you were there for me / Please know that I am cared for / Learning all new things
Today I had a special ride / On a loving Angels wings ...

-
Back