Third Gender Option? What???

-
I'm a little younger than all you guys, so by definition, closer to the millennial gap that is causing it.

To my understanding, the idea behind it is 2 sexes (by science), but gender is a spectrum (by definition).

Not sure how much I buy into it personally, since I feel that it really just came out in a whirlwind around 2012. But as a person with alright morals, I feel I have to respect whatever the hell someone wants to be called.

I Agree

Just remove all the checkboxes, sex, gender, race etc.

If your doctor can’t tell what you are then you need a new doctor.

Alan

Dont get me started on them forms! Such a bunch of BS! I took my kids to the dr one time and the form asked me if there was guns in my home I left it blank cause its non of there damned business. Well the women at the desk after looking over it was trying to be a ***** was like sir you didnt complete the form. That's when I told her I left it blank cause its non of your damn business what is or isn't in my home truck or pocket for that matter. And after I got a little loud she changed her demeanor and was like I will just put a NA! That's fine honey put whatever you like but I'm not answering your damned liberal government's questions!! Lol

Sorry to insert logic into the discussion, but the reason this is asked on Flu shot forms is a because of a CDC information gathering program.

They want to know how many people got the shot, of what gender and or gender they associate with. They also ask age for the same reasons.

It is designed to assess the effectiveness of the vaccine across the entire population.

And yes, there are trans-gender people who get the shot and the CDC needs to know about them too.

It is all in the interest of making the Flu vaccine better and more broadly effective and utilized in the future.

Tens of thousands of people die from the Flu each year in the US, so all the information they can gain about the Flu vaccine is invaluable to save lives.

This isn’t about politics or religion, it’s about public health.

There was a girl (many) in Subic Bay, Phillipines that did some amazing things standing up. That was NOT normal though!

I spent 18 months there. They could pop a balloon in your hand with a blow gun, and the blow gun never touched their mouth.....They could also pick up a stack of pesos stacked on a bottle top... with no hands. Hell, about 10% of the "girls" peed standing up! Now that's false advertisement man!

Just wait for it,its just a mather of time before 6416987465 gendergroups feels dissatisfied with being grouped together as "other" and feels the need to have their own box to check that is specific to them.

-
Back