This can work!

-

340sixpack

Reaction score
Wife caught the baby going threw my book.Out of all the stuff under the table she picked this one.I was dissapointed not to have a boy but..............
Cant start too young!!!!!:thumbup:

babybook.jpg

She will be giving you a thumbs up Pops :thumbrig:and be saying MoPar before you know it.:cheers:

Cant wait to take her for a ride in one of the cars.Mama says it will be awhile.:(

That's great, you taught her well. My one year old loves to come out and help me work on my cars, she also loves to ride in them she came home in a 72 dart for her first ride. Shes kind of weird she loves the loud cars, my six year old is scared of the loud ones but my one year old loves them. Her mom says its because we were always driving the loud one when she was in her stomach. Oh well works for me.

That's great, you taught her well. My one year old loves to come out and help me work on my cars, she also loves to ride in them she came home in a 72 dart for her first ride. Shes kind of weird she loves the loud cars, my six year old is scared of the loud ones but my one year old loves them. Her mom says its because we were always driving the loud one when she was in her stomach. Oh well works for me.

I Think she is on to something there jjr426:cheers: very cool to hear.

Jennifer always seemed to be attracted to larger bills ( money ). We tested her a number of times and it turned out the same every time. Regardless of the bill placed on the floor, she always went for the largest. We must have tried it 100 times. Women know about money from the time they are born. Your's seems to be more diverse, but maybe even smarter.

i started all three of mie at the same age ish.now at 25 she is as good with a differentil as almost anyone i know. my oldest son works on hellicopters and my youngest son is a heck of a welder.so you can never start too soon.

Take a close look and you'll see the rear-facing car seat in the back of the Swinger. My boy was less than a month old when he went for his first cruise. You gotta indoctrinate them early!

dart2.jpg

Wanted a Boy? Let me throw in another perspective for ya. My cousin in Ark. owned a dairy for many years and yep he had 3 girls. I told him one day that i felt sorry for him not having any boys to help him with the farm. He laughed. He said he got way more work out of the girls because it was the boys that did all the girl chasing and were never at home and the girls were always at home working and the guys would come over and work along side the girls and show how manly they were. He had 3 girls but always got the work of 6. Now even i understand. Count your blessings.

LOL, reminds me of a few people I have met. Ethier no son or there son doesn't give a hoot about a car and there daughter is the one changing out the oil because it has 1,700 miles and won't get the chance to change it out due to the trip there taking will add up over the 2,000 mile mark.

I know a couple of girls that can swing a wrench very well and not want a hand from anyone for any reason.

I'll throw in my cute story here. My lil girl, Emily, is a whopping 9 days old today. Her and I were watching Chop,Cut,Rebuild this morning. The host was at Ray Barton's shop where they were building a blown 528 Hemi. She was starting to fuss a bit, but when they ran the motor on the dyno, she got right quiet, and locked her eyes+ears on the TV screen!!! And YES, I call her EMMY for short. Kinda sounds like HEMI, don't ya think? LOL.

Jennifer always seemed to be attracted to larger bills ( money ). We tested her a number of times and it turned out the same every time. Regardless of the bill placed on the floor, she always went for the largest. We must have tried it 100 times. Women know about money from the time they are born. Your's seems to be more diverse, but maybe even smarter.

You nailed that right on the head!My wifes the same way.......Well maybe not so,I could probably trade her 5 $1.00s for a $10.00.:toothy10: Shes blonde,we
live with it.

I'll throw in my cute story here. My lil girl, Emily, is a whopping 9 days old today. Her and I were watching Chop,Cut,Rebuild this morning. The host was at Ray Barton's shop where they were building a blown 528 Hemi. She was starting to fuss a bit, but when they ran the motor on the dyno, she got right quiet, and locked her eyes+ears on the TV screen!!! And YES, I call her EMMY for short. Kinda sounds like HEMI, don't ya think? LOL.
Congrat's Dad :cheers: 9 days old :-D I agree EMMY is very cool.

i ran my daughter to the hospital on her birth day in a mopar so she kmows what to depend on. lifted ramcharger flying about a hundred when the wifes water broke. lol

Wanted a Boy? Let me throw in another perspective for ya. My cousin in Ark. owned a dairy for many years and yep he had 3 girls. I told him one day that i felt sorry for him not having any boys to help him with the farm. He laughed. He said he got way more work out of the girls because it was the boys that did all the girl chasing and were never at home and the girls were always at home working and the guys would come over and work along side the girls and show how manly they were. He had 3 girls but always got the work of 6. Now even i understand. Count your blessings.

Well,on the bad side all i hear about is with a boy,you only have to worry about one d@*k,with a girl you worry about all d@*ks.:-(

I know what hes saying though,out of all my cousins,the only gal is the most successfull,and the only one with rods!

-
Back